Turning

A/n:The first half of this is Spoilers..feel free to skip it..I posted where the spoilers end..anywho hope you enjoy.

You were outside with the students Aizawa and Vlad. It was colder weather now so everyone got to tryout their new winter gear. Class 1A and 1B were finally going to be able to go up against one another making all the students a little bit more riled up than usual, especially Bakugou. You watched as all the students fussed and bickered with one another until Aizawa finally put the person who was enticing it into a choke hold with his bindings. You just laughed seeing Aizawa always so frustrated with the students but you knew he really cared for them. The reason you were outside was to finally see your favorite student join in on the fighting, Hitoshi Shinso. You made him a promise to be their and you made sure to hold it up. Soon Aizawa announced that they had a guest and of course bakugou made threats of ending their life, but finally you saw the indigo haired boy that you have such high hopes for.

"Yay! Shinso!!" You cheered.

He gave you a lazy smile and a wave reminding you of your raven haired friend. Aizawa really did pick a perfect apprentice, they are like two peas in a pod. You closely examined his suit seeing that he had bindings around his neck like Aizawa.

End of SPoilers!

You glanced over at your tired friend. "How's he supposed to...OW!!" You felt a sharp pain in your stomach making you cringe.

Aizawa immediately ran to your side. "Are you ok? whats wrong? Is it the baby?" 

"I guess...It just hurts..AAah" You hissed between your teeth from the pain.

"Iida! Go get Yamada and Recovery girl!" 

"Yes Sensei!!" You watched Iida take off towards the school.

You could tell that Aizawa was worried by that rare look on his face. He placed his hand on your stomach to see if he could feel the baby. "I can still feel her moving." He looked up into your eyes. "Your not due for another two months, why are you having contractions."

"I don't think this is...OW!!.MMngh" The pain quickly made you stop talking. 

"Just come lay down on the bench." Aizawa took your hand and lead you over to the bench to lay down and knelt beside you.

"This shit hurts!!" You yelled feeling yourself getting irritated with the pain.

"Well she's moving a lot." Aizawa said looking at your stomach move around. "It's kinda-"

"If you say nasty or weird I'm gonna smack you." You said with a glare.

He chuckled at how mad you were getting. "Well you can already tell she's Hizashi's because she won't settle down and she's getting on your nerves."

You laughed. "That's just mean."

"Hey! Are you ok!?" You looked over to see your Husband running over to you. He had his Blonde hair down with his winter Hero outfit on. The only difference was the fuzzy lining on the inside of his leather jacket and headphones, Plus his hair being down.

"Wow, Mr. Yamada looks so different with his hair down." Tsu said bringing her finger to her chin.

"He looks hot." Mina giggled.

"Ok class go warm up!!" Aizawa yelled seeing them fan girl over the teacher.

"Jealous much?" Denki grinned seeing Aizawa get frustrated.

"You got this right?" He asked looking up at Hizashi.

He nodded and Aizawa went back to his students to let them know they are gonna have extra work to do.