PENTAGON

🍼 little E'Dawn

Hyuna is so excited today. Hyojong is little today and she is going to spend whole afternoon and night with her little boy. Hui called her right after Pentagon's dance practise and she is driving there to pick her baby. Hui is waiting with Hyojong in their practise room. He is holding Hyojong's hand in his and in other hand he holds his backpack. He packed everything what the baby could need and Hyuna has already bought package of diapers. Hyojong is wearing oversized white shirt and black overalls with white thin stripes. Hui picked this outfit for him because the boy looks even cuter like this.

"If you don't want to be with her or if you feel unwell just call your hyung okay?"

Hyojong nods and hugs Hui's legs.

"Okie hyung but Jongie will be with mommy."

Hui patted his hair and smiled. He loves this little boy so much and his heart won't survive if something bad happens to him.

But something bad is happening right now. Some fans want E'Dawn to leave the group. The boy isn't going to attend fan club meeting, he won't promote with Pentagon in Japan. E'Dawn will simply disappear because of some stupid people who hate him.

Hui smiled at the boy sadly and they wait for his mommy. Huyna comes after almost half an hour and runs to her baby with open arms.

"Baby boy!"

Hyojong squealed happily and his mommy hugged him tightly. She buried his nose in his blond hair and enjoys the nice smell.

"Are you excited baby?"

Hyojong nods and giggled.

"Yes mommy!"

Hui hands her the backpack and hugged his little boy for last time. Others Pentagon members do the same and Hyojong grabbed his mommy's hand. They are walking away and other nine members are watching them. They will miss their cute baby boy.

"Bye bye!"

Their heads snapped up and they see Hyojong standing in door and waving cutely.

"Bye bye!"

They waved too and the door closed behind Hyojong and Hyuna. Hui turned around to hide the fact that he is on edge of crying. His baby will be safe, after all he is with his mommy.

Hyuna leaded her baby to car and buckled his seat belt. She drives to her apartment and parked in underground garage. Then she helped to her baby to get out of the car and took his backpack. They get in elevator and Hyuna is smiling widely when they stepped inside her apartment. Hyojong is exploring for while and then sits down on couch next to her. He is sucking on his thumb so Hyuna quickly finds his pink pacifier with strawberry on its handle. She bought it for him and this pacifier quickly became his favourite. Hyuna is watching how is the pacifier bobbing between his lips and listen the cute sucking noises. Hyuna stroked his cheek but then Hyojong whined. Hyuna is shocked and thinks that she did something what he doesn't like but then he pointed at his pants.

"Wet mommy."

Hyuna quickly jumped and took of his pants and the wet diaper. She leads him to her bedroom and lay him on bed. She feels weird. Touching her boyfriend's private area with wet wipes for babies while he is sucking on pacifier. Hyojong is still the cutest living thing but she feels as she is molesting him. She gently rubs anti rash cream into his pale skin and closed the diaper. Hyuna kissed top of his nose and Hyojong giggled and takes lock of her dark hair. He is looking at it like it is the most amazing things and giggled again. Hyuna smiled and calmed her mind. She is mommy for little Hyojong and girlfriend for big Hyojong. There is no need to be ashamed.