15 | top secret

note: this chapter is formatted completely differently from all of the other ones. parts marked in brackets [like this] are things Tony paper clipped or stapled to certain articles.

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐
chapter fifteen
TOP SECRET
└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐chapter fifteenTOP SECRET└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

───── ─────

THE DAILY BUGLE
July 21, 2002

CATASTROPHIC EXPLOSION IN ABANDONED BUILDING REMAINS MYSTERY
By Ben Urich

This past weekend on July 18, an unexplained explosion occurred in a seemingly abandoned building and completely leveled the entire structure. The New York City Fire Department has been excavating the scene for days. They still cannot determine the source.

The incident was first made known when nearby residents called about smoke pouring into the sky from afar. One anonymous citizen claims that they weren't certain if anyone lived there, or if it was "a party foul gone wrong."

Shortly after first responders arrived at the abandoned building engulfed in flames, something inside exploded, causing the structure to cave in. No bodies have been recovered and nobody was killed. However, several firefighters and paramedics were injured and are said to be in stable condition.

More updates to come as the story unfolds.

______________

THE NEW YORK TIMES.COM
July 24, 2002

INFANT RECOVERED FROM FIRE IN ABANDONED BUILDING
By Sally White

Fire Chief Sampson speaks about the incident that happened last Thursday regarding a seemingly unharmed infant rescued from a burning warehouse.

"We are unsure how she didn't die. The fumes alone should have knocked her unconscious, but she was awake and completely fine when we located her. No smoke in her lungs. No burns. It was some sort of miracle— an act of God, maybe. We're just glad we were able to save her."

[Attachment: picture of Havoc stopping an armed robbery on June 23, 2017. A force field surrounds her, protecting her from the robber's bullets.]

____________