A What?

Bellamy walked alongside Pike as they made their way toward the gate

Bellamy walked alongside Pike as they made their way toward the gate. They had received information that bought their immediate attention. They climbed to their guard post and met with Hannah. She had informed them about the now Grounder blockade that had been newly established. They were discussing the troops they had sent out but the guard standing beside them brought their attention to the ridgeline.

"Sir? You need to see this." He said holding the binoculars over for them to see.

Coming out of the tree line was a company of three horses. Two Grounders with face masks on while another rode in the middle with a hood pulled over.

"What do they want?" Pike questioned wanting to know about the blockade now the riders coming toward them.

"They brought a message. I've seen this before." Bellamy informed him remembering their encounters from before with Finn. The thought of it made him think of the role Nia played in it and the thought made in uneasy. He wanted her back beside him but until she sees that his ways was right she wouldn't. "Open the gate."

"Do what he says." Pike ordered as they approached the gate. They opened up and walked toward the ones outside. The ones with face masks on the opposite sides of the hooded one.

Once they were in sight and at a standstill, the middle raised their hands and slowly went the hood. When it was brought down, the sight was unexpected to them all.

Nia sat in the middle and stared at them as they stared at her. Most were scared to finally realized her stand point. If she stood on the other side to them what did that mean for them. They remembered the time she spoke against her people for them but now it seems as things had changed.

"Talk." Bellamy commanded remembering the situation they were in.

"We seek the one you call Pike." The one on the side spoke. But Bellamy and Nia's gazes didn't leave each other. Both willing each other to break first but no one conceded.

"Why?" Pike questioned wanting to know what they wanted.

"An army has fallen. Blood soaking the Earth where he took the lives one by one." They announced loudly as the crowd began to gather behind them.

"Welcome to the war against Skaikru." Bellamy stated back taking his eyes off Nia.

"Life was taken. We demand life in return." They laid their purpose down.

"My life? What are your terms, sir?" Pike asked out.

"Come with us. And we walk away." Their terms were set. A simple trade for the life of the others.

"Walk away from what?" Pike needed more information hoping they might give something up.

"By order of the commander, you have been surrounded by an army of the 12 clans. In every direction, warriors wait to kill who attempts to cross the blockade. To greet them. As we greeted those we caught outside your walls today. We left the bodies for the animals." The guard spoke aloud before dumping the heads of the guards that they took. But no one commented on who exactly but the shift in Nia's posture let Bellamy know it was her.