twenty

As soon as Victoria was set on her feet again, she placed her hands on her hips and gave her transport a look.

"You really need to stop whisking me away when I'm supposed to be fighting against you, Pietro."

"This is not our fight, Vic," he motioned to where Steve and T'Challa were still fighting. "It is their fight."

Victoria sighed, playing with her sleeve again. Not only did she have to fight against people she called her friends—her family—but she would have to fight soldiers like Bucky. Only, more psycho ones.

She caught sight of Tony going after her dad and Wanda, pointing at it to Pietro. "I need to go."

He kissed her forehead and gave her hand a small squeeze. "See you soon, my love."

He sped off and Victoria ran over to her dad. Tony shot explosives around the three to try and slow them down. One went off too close to Victoria and she fell to the floor, clutching her arm. Clint dropped down beside her and grabbed her face gently.

"You okay?"

"I'm good, dad. Don't—" she stood up, wincing as her healing kicked in. "—worry."

Tony hovered before the trio with a hand pointing at them. "Wanda, I think you hurt Vision's feelings."

"You locked me in my room."

"Okay—first, that's an exaggeration. Second, I did it to protect you." Wanda tilted her head as Tony spoke to Victoria's father. "Hey, Clint."

Clint kept three arrows nocked as he nodded to the playboy. "Hey, man."

"Clearly, retirement doesn't suit you. You got tired of shooting golf?"

"Well, I played 18, I shot 18. Just can't seem to miss."

He fired the arrows at Tony, who deflected them. He turned around cockily and stared at her father. 

"First time for everything."

Victoria saw Wanda's energy in her peripheral view and smirked at the playboy. "Made you look."

Wanda used her powers to pull cars out of the garage and fall next to him. Tony looked up as dozens more crashed down. He tried to blast them away and dodge them but Wanda's magic carried on until Iron Man was buried under a pile of cars.

"Hey, uh... Can anyone spare a moment and help Bucky and I out?"

Victoria frowned before answering Sam's comm. "On my way."

She dodged the fighting outside and ran towards the terminal where they were. As she walked through the halls, she found a lot of broken objects and signs lying around. She nocked an arrow just in case before calling out to them.

"Boys? Where are you?"

"Down here, Tori."

She turned around, where a barrier had been broken and found two soldiers lying on the floor. There was some sort of webbing covering their hands and arms that pinned them down. Spider-Man, she realised before bursting into laughter.

"Oh—oh my God!" She hunched over as she stared at them. "You—you got your asses shown by a kid!"

Bucky chuckled as she sat down on the ledge of the now-broken barrier, still laughing. Sam shot a glare his way before rolling his eyes at the girl.

"Yeah, yeah. Now, would you mind helping us out?"

She pushed herself off of the ledge and landed by their feet. She pulled the arrow away from her bow and cut Bucky's arm out of the webbing. It stuck to her hand and she sent a disgusted expression to the super-soldier.

"It's really sticky, ugh." Bucky tried to hide his smile but couldn't help letting a chuckle out. Victoria rolled her eyes and shook her head at him. "Keep your filthy mind to yourself, Buck."

Sam sighed loudly. "Victoria, please cut me out of this shit now?"

"Okay! Don't get your boxers in a bunch."

She cut away the webbing and helped him up as he pulled the remaining webbing off of him.

"This stays between us, okay?"

"My lips—" she made a zipping movement on her lips. "—are sealed."

Victoria felt a heavy hand on her head and she turned around to see Bucky with a grin on his face. "Bucky, what did you just do?"

"Nothing."

Victoria brought her hand up to her hair and felt the sticky webbing tangled into her hair. She gasped and glared at Bucky who retreated slowly, chuckling. "BUCKY! I'm going to kill you when all this is over."

"Gotta go!"

Sam followed after the soldier, laughing. Victoria untied her hair and tried to pull the webbing out of her hair to no avail. She sighed and climbed back up the escalators before coming face to face with Pietro. He took one look at her pissed off face and her hair.

Motioning to her hair, he spoke. "This is uh... This is a good look for you."

She deadpanned at him and walked around him. He chuckled and caught up with her easily. He helped her get the webbing out of her hair and she tied it up again. She looked out of the window and saw another explosion.

"This poor airport."

Pietro sped them outside and she met up with her father and Wanda. Her dad pointed to the Quinjet in the hanger. "There's our ride."

"Come on!"

Steve motioned Bucky and Sam over. Victoria sent a glare to the soldier before giggling. He nodded to her hair as they ran together. "I see you got it out."

"No thanks to you."

They carried on running until Victoria saw another red figure fly in and energy streamed from his Mind Stone. The energy created a line that forced the team to come to a stop as Vision hovered before them.

Victoria turned to Scott who stared at him in awe. "That's the android we told you about, by the way."

"Captain Rogers. I know you believe what you're doing is right." Tony flew in and dropped Natasha off as the rest of his team formed behind Vision and Tony. Pietro's eyes locked with Victoria's from his position next to Rhodey and she could feel his emotion rolling off of him in waves. "But for the collective good you must surrender now."

Victoria looked nervously at Steve. "Steve?"

"What do we do, Cap?"

Steve kept his eyes locked on Tony's. "We fight."

Victoria eyed Pietro with slight panic on her face. Cap's team strode forward and Victoria lagged behind slightly. Tony's team moved forward as well, before both teams sprinted towards each other.