Unexpected Guest (2)

When she opened her eyes, the person she saw in front of her, was not the men she thought she would see.  

Her cold green eyes met his sharp brown eyes and they clashed.  Dominic sat by the table drinking tea as he watched her sleep. Emmy did not know when he came inside Seoras’s room, nor did she even feel when he sat down to watch her sleep.  Her sense of awareness was completely turn off after her long travels and her rigorous activities last night.

“Morning.”  Emmy said as she hid her emotions behind her mask.

“More like afternoon.”  Dominic corrected her.

“What are you doing here?”  Emmy asked as she sat up. Her blanket fell down as she turned to rearrange the pillows behind her before leaning back into it.  Even though her breasts were in full view for Dominic, she did not cover them up. She shamelessly left them uncovered, challenging him to look elsewhere.  

“To speak to you of course.”  Dominic said as he stared at the lovely Emmy.  Her beautiful body had seared into his memory as he forced himself to look at her eyes.

“And you couldn’t have waited until I got up and dressed for this conversation to happen?”  Emmy asked. “Instead you sneak in here and watch me sleep, then look at my breast as if you want to feast upon them?”

“I couldn’t help, but to stare at your breast.”  Dominic admitted as could could feel his pants tighten.  Dominic shifted in his chair to make him more comfortable.  “They’re a great pair to look at.”

“They’re better when they’re being worshiped on.”  Emmy said back.

“I bet they are.”  Dominic agreed.

“Are you here to talk about my breast all day?  Or are you here to speak on something else?”

Dominic snapped out of his trance and looked away.  He cleared his throat a couple of times before he looked back at the beautiful woman.  His first impression on her at the Grand Star Inn surprised him. She was the exact opposite of what the rumors said about her.  He couldn’t help, but think that the rumors were exactly, just rumors.

Her words and actions were straight forward.  Holding nothing back, hiding nothing. Her disdain for anyone who believed in the rumors were evident, however she never retaliated against those who believed in them.  It was just recently that she began making moves on those that began those horrendous rumors about her.

Dominic felt conflicted.  On one hand, he liked Emmy.  On the other hand, he wished she didn’t take actions against those who started rumors about her.  Her punishments for those who blamed her for their misfortune were too severe.

She did endure those rumors for many years.  To finally take action now shows how patient and tolerant she was. However with how she dealt with those people, he couldn’t decide what kind of a person Emmy is now.  

“Have Seoras and Gengrick tell you anything about me?”  Dominic asked.

“They have not.”  Emmy answered him truthfully.  

Dominic sat there trying to hide his hurt expression.  He didn’t know if he should feel happy or sad. Did they not speak about his history with them because they no longer cared about him.  Or they didn’t speak about him to Emmy because they didn’t want her to find out about him, because they still care about him? Questions ran through his mind, however none of them were spoken.  

“Are you curious as to who I am to them?”  Dominic asked.

“They will tell me when they’re ready.”  Emmy said as she studied the handsome man in front of her.  

She could already read his facial features.  Although he thought he hid his emotions well, she could catch a glimpse of his insecurities and regret flash before his eyes.  She could also tell that he still loved Seoras and Gengrick very much. Whatever he did to them, it was between the three of them to work it out.  

She was unsure of how she felt about Dominic, however she did appreciate him having her back when she fought against Marinette.  

“You’re not jealous at all?”  Dominic asked as he smiled wickedly at Emmy trying to gauge her possessiveness. Dominic wanted to provoke her.  Wanted to see something other than the stone cold face he always saw.

“What’s there to be jealous of?”  Emmy asked as she pushed her hair back away from her face.  “You’re their past. I’m their present and future. You’re the one who wants to be apart of our lives.  Shouldn’t you be the one who’s jealous?”

Dominic froze in his seat.  Emmy was completely correct.  There was no denying it.

“You’re right.  I am jealous.” Dominic admitted.  His plan to provoke her backfired.  Instead, it was him who was provoked.  Dominic had to look away to gather his emotions.

“Then what’s the use of playing this stupid mind games with me?”  Emmy asked.

“I--I just wanted provoke you to see if there’s other emotions inside of you. I wanted to see something other than your cold and indifferent behavior.”

“Those emotions, if you want to see them.  You would need to earn them.” Emmy told him truthfully.  

Emmy was someone who treated those who treated her well with the utmost care and consideration.   Those who wronged her, she paid them back the exact misfortune and grievances that they gave her. She tried to be belenovent, but that did not work for her.  It just caused more misunderstandings and caused her enemies to think that she was someone who was easily bullied. She was tired of it. She will give back to them as much suffering and misfortune that they gave her.

“Then I’ll strive to be worthy enough to see those emotions.”  Dominic told her as his eyes bore into her hard green eyes. Somehow he knew inside that she’ll be worth it.