Prank‼️ 1

' wassup Kgang, Keith & Keita mafiaaaa!' I yelled into the camera doing another YouTube video.
'So keita thought she could get me with that used condom prank, tuh that was wack. But obviously, Ya fave done came back with something better.' I said popping my collar.
'You already know wassup by the title, I'm gonna be pulling the viagra prank on her. But with a twist.' I said waggling my eyebrows.
'When she tries to get wit your boy,' I said pointing to myself. ' I'm gonna tell her I have a STD. Yall not ready nye, she not ready. But I am.' I looked down at my phone when I felt it buzz
'Okay so keita texted me saying she's on her way back and she got Popeyes, so most likely she got a drink for them crusty ass biscuits.' I said coughing and holding my chest.
'So imma put this, in the drink. All of it.' I said holding up a pack of 6 viagra pills. My phone dinged again and I read her message out loud.
'I got you your favourite.' I read 'See get you a girl like mine yall, that buy you something whenever she get something.' I said pointing my finger as I stated facts.
I heard her car pull-up so I knew I had to wrap it up.
'Aight So she just pulled up, I'm finna Hide the camera.' I put the pill in my tracksuit pocket hiding the camera in the living room where the tv was. I then rushed back to the sofa that was directly in front of the tv. The door clicked open and I saw keita with a bag of Popeyes sipping her drink.
'Hey baby.' She said as she put the food on the kitchen island.
I went over to her and we met each other halfway then we kissed. She was wearing my black thrasher hoodie and some black nike leggings that made her ass look fat.
'Mhmm. You said you was gonna be quick.' I said holding her in my arms looking down at her pouting.
'I know but the lines were humongous.' She said relating to the reason she went out in the first place, to get her delivery from the post office.
'Can I get some?' I said squeezing her cheeks biting my bottom lip. I was talking about sex.
'Haha no.' She said pushing my chest away as she walked off.
'I need to go toilet.' She said as she carried on walking.
Once she was out of sight. I looked at the hidden camera smirking putting my finger to my lips. I removed the lid and popped all 6 pills into her cup stirring it with the straw. Putting the lid back on I threw the packet in the bin and went back to the sofa going on my phone. With one hand in my pants. Keita returned back into the living room. And mugged me.
'Eww nasty.' She said going over to the food sipping her drink and bringing it to the sofa.
'You ain't giving me none.' I said kissing my teeth. I watched her drink her drink and her facial expression slyly.
'Mhmm.' She said.
'This is nice.' She said taking a few more sips.
'You want some.' She handed me the Popeyes cup.
I shook my head no.
'Why not?' She pouted putting my arm around her as she scooted closer. I looked Down and smirked at her liking my lips.
'Why you all up under me ma?' I said deeply looking her in her eyes.
She instantly closed her legs. I chuckled to myself knowing how to turn her on. She layed her head on my shoulder playing with my ear like she always does.
'Stop!' I said moving my head away going back on my phone.
'No!' She said crawling over to where I was straddling me biting my ear.
I put my thumbs up to the camera whilst keita was on me
'Keita Stop for real' I said pushing her off of me
'But Daddddyyy.' she whined opening her legs as she rubbed herself.
'When I asked for some you said no, karmas a bitch.' I laughed.
'Uugghhh Keith please!' She said as she started to take off her pants.
'No no wait.' I said pulling her leggings back up. She groaned in frustration trying to wringle them off again.
'Baby I need to tell you something.' I said looking at her. She stalled me again and I put my hands on her hips. She smiled and tried to kiss me but I moved my head.
'What bae?' She said rubbing my shoulders going down to my torso.
'I-' I was interrupted by her sitting right onto my manhood.
I clenched my jaw trying to fight the urge.
She then leaned forward licking my jawline slightly grinding on me. I moaned and put my head back but then snapped back to reality.
'No keita stop.' I looked up at her as she straddled my lap.
'I-' I looked down but she lifted my chin.
'What.' She said looking at me with her warm brown eyes.
'I got a std.' she froze and covered her mouth.
'When,How?' She questioned as she got off my lap.
'Do I have it?' She said disgusted with tears in her eyes.
I looked at her with pleading eyes when I couldn't give her an answer.
'Keith what the fuck?' She said as she hit my chest. She stomped out of the room and slammed the door to our bedroom.
I silently laughed and went over to the camera.
'Yall think she mad?.' I laughed. I looked at the camera laughing as I went to the room. I heard moaning outside the door. My eyes widened as I looked at the camera and opened the door.
'Issa pra-' I cut myself off as I saw Keita on the bed fingering herself. Her eyes opened and she snapped her head at me.
'KEITH!' She said as she went under the covers.
'You thought you was so cool with the used condom prank.butI came back better yo. Prank war never stops yee.' I said dabbing
She whined from under the covers. I pulled the camera putting it in her face. She kissed her teeth and pushed me away.
'She big mad, why you mad bae?' I looked over at her.
'What part was the prank? Because if you got a std you need ta leave.' She shouted from under the covers.
'Mane I ain't got no aids, get outta here, but I put viagra in your drink.' I laughed looking back at the camera.
'Aight yall don't forget to like comment and subscribe see ya.' I said as I put my hand over the camera turning it off. I put it on the side.
I saw Keira's head pop above the quilt.
'Please daddy.' She moaned as she pumped her fingers in and out faster.
She took off my hoodie and her bra. I watched as her perky brests stood up on her chest. She looked over at me with her golden orbs. I couldn't resist I took off my tshirt and tracksuit pants hovering over her, kissing her neck delicately.
'Just give me some dick damn.' She said tugging on my briefs wrapping her legs around my waist.
'Aight, say no more.' I said taking off my pants lifting both of her legs over my shoulders.