Dress Shopping

Lacey woke up the next morning really excited to get the perfect dress. She put on a pair of dark skinny jeans, a white off the shoulder sweater and her Ugg boots. She had put all her hair into one braid and put on some mascara. Before leaving her dormitory she grabbed her black mid-thigh jacket and her Gryffindor scarf.

"Ready?" Lacey asked the group.

Everyone replied yes and they set off to Hogsmeade. The group consisted of Lacey, Fred, George, Angelina, Lee, Hermione, Ginny (who was asked by Neville), Katie, Ron and Harry.

The boys and girls split up to go into their separate stores. The girls immediately began searching for dresses and they each grabbed at least five different ones to try on.

Each girl went separately so she could show the other the contenders. Lacey was going to go last. Hermione's dress was a beautiful periwinkle colour. Ginny decided on a light green and pink dress that made her look like a gorgeous fairy. Katie chose a teal dress that made her eyes pop. Angelina chose a plum coloured dress that made her look amazing and showed off her curves.

Lacey came out of the change room with the first dress, a beautiful blue one, but they all voted no.

Her second dress was a short green one, it made her eyes pop, but they all agreed that it looked a little too much like a party dress.

The third dress was a gorgeous sequinned red dress. It had two slits and a lowered neck line. When she came out wearing the dress the girls were shocked that their innocent Lacey had chosen it.

"That's it. You don't even need to try on the other ones," Angelina said.

"Yeah, she's right. You NEED that dress," Katie said.

All her friends were secretly hoping Cedric and Lacey would break up. Not because they don't like Cedric, but because both Lacey and Fred seem like they would be happier together. None of them ever voiced that to her though.

The girls paid for their dresses and headed to the shoe shop. Lacey chose black, studded Louboutin's that were at least fives inches high! She'd still be shorter than Cedric (and Fred).

After they were all finished they met up with the boys at the Three Broomsticks and ordered lunch.

"We thought you'd never be done," Lee said.

"Perfection takes time," Angelina told him.

"So? Can we see the dresses?" Fred asked.

"Nope," Lacey said smirking at him.  

"Well, what colour is yours?"

"You'll see in about two weeks," she replied.

"Oh, come on. Just tell us the colours," George said.

The guys had a plan to get Fred and Lacey together, and it started with matching his tie to her dress.

"Well, mine is a certain shade of purple," Angelina said.

The other girls refused to say anything.

"What if I guess it correctly?" Fred asked.

"Nope," She said to him.

"Well, let's see the shoes you've picked out," Fred said, thinking that would give him a hint.

She pulled out her heels and his mind was running all over the place. He was thinking some very naughty thoughts. If her dress looked as hot as those shoes would look on her then he was going to be in a lot of trouble.

"Holy shit, how are you going to walk in those?" Was all he could say.

She laughed, "it shouldn't be that difficult, and look! I'll be so tall in them too!"