~Author's Note~

I haven't published anything in such a long time here so even though this story isn't done it's the closest thing I have to what I want the finished story to be like and I think you deserve to see my progress after all the support I've been given.

However, I'd like to mention a few things before I begin so no one gets any wrong ideas.

Number one:

None of the artwork here is credited. This isn't because I'm claiming it as my own (I can't draw), but just means I have trouble finding the original authors/links and don't have the time to do a full scale search. I really love the images I've found so if you like any of them as well, I really encourage you to try and find the artists behind them to show your love and support.

Number two:

The characters in this story, like Stray, are all aged up. They're not fourteen anymore, but sixteen in the prologue and age accordingly from then on. I'm announcing this because I've added some sexually implied scenes and I don't want anyone to get offended. I'd put a rating on it, but I don't think it's necessary and I know you guys will probably just read it anyway.

Lastly:

I've been inspired by reading many similar fanfictions like this one and since I've really enjoyed most of them, I wanted to try write one myself. It won't be perfect, but I tried to keep the grammar and spelling mistakes to a minimum.

I really hope you enjoy it as much as Stray, if not more, and look forward to sharing the rest of the chapters of this novel with you.

I'm hoping to be able to update at least once a week from here on out. So, until next time my wonderful readers. Stay miraculous!

 Stay miraculous!