Reconnect

On first day of fall, Seoras received a letter from King Stephen that an emissary from Igoh would be visiting Ceco and wanted Seoras to host the emissary. The emissary was expected to bring with him his closest advisors and 50 guards. Crown Prince Cael would be traveling with the emissary and they would arrive in 14 days.

Seoras stared at the letter for a long time before passing it onto Gengrick, who read it, then passed it on to Emmy. Emmy read the contents of the letter and passed it onto Dominic.

The four of them sat inside of Seora's study and it had been four months since Dominic confessed to Emmy of his past. In the following weeks Seoras and Gengrick sat her down and spoke to her about their side of the story. By that time, Emmy could only nod her head in understanding and hope the three of them could forgive Dominic and work it out.

She could clearly see that they cared and loved each other. She was still uncertain about Dominic, however she they have become more friendlier towards each other and have built an open and trusting relationship.

Soon after Seoras and Gengrick told her about Dominic, they started to give more responsibilities to him. Even if it was a trial period, Dominic worked hard at everything that was thrown at him.

After four months, Seoras started to invite Dominic to sit down with them to speak on the management of Ceco.

"What should we do?" Dominic asked.

"All we can do is prepare." Gengick said. "I'll send out men to inquire why the emissary from Igoh is here."

"The Crown Prince will come with the emissary." Dominic said.

"So?" Gengrick asked. "Who ever the emissary is, he or she must be important for Crown Prince Cael to escort him or her."

Dominic looked at Emmy and his heart skipped a beat. Recently he couldn't help himself from staring at the enchanting woman. Lately he had gotten a habit of teasing her, which causes her to argue back. He found her actions adorable and couldn't get enough of it.

"Or maybe he's here for Emmy." Dominic said.

"What do you mean?" Seoras said as the room became suffocating

"Prince Cael confessed his feelings to Emmy after defeating the Beast Master Wizard." Dominic informed them. "Maybe he is here to try to win her affections."

Seoras turned his head to look at Emmy and his right eyebrow rose as if to ask her why she didn't tell him that Prince Cael confessed his love to her.

Emmy couldn't help herself and smiled. Seoras was jealous and was trying to hold himself back from showing it.

"I forgot." Emmy told him truthfully.

"You forgot?" Gengrick said as the corner of his lips twitched.

"Em. Truthfully, I forgot." Emmy said as she glared at Dominic before staring at Gengrick and Seoras. "Anyways, just because he confessed to liking me--"

"Falling in love with you." Dominic corrected her.

"Whatever--" Emmy said as she threw another scathing glance at Dominic. "It doesn't matter, because I'm not interested in him."

"It does matter." Seoras said as he leaned back into his chair and the air became even more suffocating. "I need to know who to kill if they want to take you away from us."

Emmy's face lit up pink in embarrassment and shyness. His possessive comment made her body tighten and wet at the same time. Her lust flashed her across her eyes and she had to look away. All three of them saw the change in her and knew what she was thinking. All three of them had to readjust their position to give relief to their hardening penis.