Chapter 1: Remember

!WARNING!  

Before reading, i just want to let you know that there will be boy x boy (AKA Yaoi) later in later chapters of the story. Maybe one day i'll release a straight version so you wouldn't have to miss out on the lemon scene, But without further ado lets get into the story!                                                                                                                                 

"Today was a long day..", you sighed. Currently you're making your way back home after a long and well, tiring, work session at a pokémon daycare. "It's not the best job but somebody has to do it and well, It's the only place where i can work at the moment...", you said to yourself. Main reason you even worked at a pokémon daycare was due to the fact a lot of the jobs required you to have a pokémon with you.

Thinking about pokémon and daycares, you remembered about your Zeraora waiting at home for you."He's probably waiting to pounce on me the moment i open the door", you chuckled. You then suddenly started thinking about how exactly you ended up with him. you start to remember your encounter with him and how exactly he resides with you currently. So at that you started walking back home, letting your mind wander in memorys.

                                                                            { Begin Flashback }

You were just taking your normal afternoon stroll through the woods ,when suddenly, you hear a loud boom nearby which startled you at first since you had no idea what happened.  "What the heck was that?", you'd asked in confusion and concern. While it could have been just the result of a trainer battle you can't help but wonder if  something else happened. So forward you stepped into the direction of where you last heard the blast.

After wandering towards the last known direction of the sound you start to see trees snapped in half, signalling something  much bigger then just a ordinary trainer battle. "What the hell happened here...?", You thought. As you got closer to the center, you started to see the faint form of something slumped against a tree. Concerned that it could possibly be a person or pokémon that's been hurt badly, you shout out "Hey are you alright?", The closer closer you got, the more it started to resemble a figure of that of a Lucario. "W-wait a second i-is that...?", you stuttered.

Right in front of you, slumped up against a tree, was the one and only Electric Mythical Pokémon of Alola, Zeraora. Though that doesn't matter currently. What mattered more was the fact that it seemed badly injured. You walked up to it slowly, unsure whether or not it could still be conscious. You kneel down to its level and started checking on the wounds its received. You held up its paw "You got knocked out pretty bad huh...?", you said to yourself.

Moments after you said that you felt yourself getting pushed back, Which caused you trip and land on your back. Getting back up you looked forward, to see that the Zeraora was standing back up while clutching its arm, The thing could barely even stand. "Hey hey, it's alright i'm not here to hurt you." , You calmly said as to not scare it away, even though you doubted it could get very far. It seemed to tense up a bit when you said that as in not believing you.

"Just let me help you alright?", You said as you started walking closer, it didn't seem to trust you and attempted to throw a hail of scratches at you which ultimately failed."Please.", you begged. Zeraora closed its eyelids and ceased its signs of aggression. Giving in and accepting your help. "We're going back to my place, that sound all right?", Zeraora slowly nodded. You then proceeded to carry the Electric type bridal style back to your house.