Too Little Too Late

After the message had been received Pike called a meeting making Bellamy put his thoughts aside and worry about the safety of his people

After the message had been received Pike called a meeting making Bellamy put his thoughts aside and worry about the safety of his people. They were making plans on what their next plan of action was. Once they were finished everyone exited the room except for Bellamy who was held back by Pike.

They stayed silent and Bellamy knew what he wanted from him exactly. It was what most people seemed to be looking at him for.

"Was she speaking the truth?" Pike finally questioned. The information about Nia would cause a major shift in Bellamy and he couldn't have that.

Bellamy was unsure how to answer that. What would be the right answer? How would he take the answer he gives him?

"Yes." He finally admitted to him. His eyes on him wondering what he might do but Pike remained silent.

Pike knew that the answer would complicate things especially since Nia had been a major influence on the camp before but what could he do now. Abby had confirmed it and now Bellamy was faced with a big issue. He had to find a way to deal with this while keeping Bellamy by his side.

"I understand this information is difficult for both of you, but our objective hasn't changed and now we have a blockade with limited rations. The actions we took were for the safety of our people and we will continue to protect them at all costs. What I need to know now is are you still by my side?" Pike asked but the minute it took Bellamy to think allowed him to know that he was losing his interest. "I can promise you that when we are done dealing with the Grounders, no harm will come to Nia. She will be allowed back into Arkadia and you can continue your lives."

It took Bellamy a moment to answer but the last statement was what made him agree. If he had help in creating a world that would protect his child then he would do whatever he needed to do. The arrangement would also allow him to get Nia back with him. So he agreed to his terms.

When they left the room, they began to keep an eye out on everything around them. Per Pike's orders, they would keep watch on everyone around them, he could never know when someone might plot to take him.

But it wasn't long for them to find someone working a plan.

Kane had been leading a rebellion with a small force but the blockade had forced their hand to move quicker. With careful movements they proceeded to execute their plan. This is what lead them to being in the hanger with Sinclair trying to work on the Rover until he was interrupted by Bellamy. The next events were quick with Sinclair bring arrested for treason and taken to holding.

Alec and Lincoln had been anxious to know what was happening on the outside of their confinements but were given no answers. Miller hadn't come back since his first visit but they understood the reasoning. So, they had been focused on watching over the others inside.

The sound of guards coming made them look up and watch as they brought Sinclair in handcuffs. Both equally surprised to see the engineer being brought in.