Love (2)

By the time Emmy took a bath and went into bed, she could hear moaning and grunting from the next room.  Her door that connected her room to Seoras’s room was open and she could hear everything. Emmy bit her lip and imagined herself there with them.  Her fingers touched her breast, covering them fully as she massaged them before pinching her nipples.

Her hand traced down her stomach and went straight to the valley between her legs.  Her fingers circled her clitoris several times imagining that it was Seoras’s fingers.  Their moans turned her on as she played with her folds. The banging of the bed made her groan out in frustration that it wasn’t her between them.  When her fingers entered her wet hole, she moaned loudly and lustfully. She listened as the three moaning men encouraged each other to go faster and harder as her fingers pumped faster and harder as well.

Emmy couldn’t help herself, she came on her finger and her body shook. Although it felt good, it still felt a bit empty with just herself.  Emmy laid back and listened as the men continued their sexual intercourse.

Gengrick was the first one to cum, then Dominic and finally Seoras.  Seoras’s sexual poweress always amazed Emmy. He was always the one to cum last, holding himself back, ensuring everyone was taken care of before he let himself go.

When the next room quieted down, Emmy sighed softly before turning to her side to sleep.  She immediately fell asleep and did not notice when Seoras came into her room and crawled into bed with her.

It wasn’t until the middle of the night that a cry of pleasure woke her up.  Her eyes popped open and in front of her was Seoras. His arms surrounded her and held her tightly to him. Her heart melted at the sight of Seoras in bed with her.  She didn’t expect for either of them to join her, but seeing Seoras, she felt her heart beat loudly as she fell in love with him all over.

Tears fell silently and quickly dried as loud grunts and pleas came through the wall.  Emmy leaned over to kiss the sleeping giant by her side and her hand woke the semi-hard phallus.  Seoras moaned himself awake as he was pushed to his back by Emmy and suddenly felt his penis surrounded by warm walls, squeezing him tight.   Seoras watched as Emmy rode him slowly, building up her excitement before leaning forward on his chest as her hips moved on their own, faster and faster.  Seoras could only hold on to her hips and help guide her as he raised his hips to meet her every time.

Soon their grunting mixed with the moaning from next door and it became a competition to see who can last longer.  Seoras sat up and cupped Emmy’s butt cheeks as he moved his hips. Their eyes met and Seoras smiled. He could see how much it meant to her that Seoras came in to sleep next to her.  

Their foreheads touched as they gazed into each other’s eyes.  He watched as the passion within her built and when she reached her peak she screamed loudly.   

“Oh Gods!”  

Her body shook and her walls tightened around him.  He could of let himself go at that moment, however he held himself back.  He couldn’t lose to Gengrick and Dominic.

“Hells!”  Seoras cried out as he pulled himself out of Emmy and positioned her to her hands and knees.  When he entered her, Emmy cried out again do to her sensitivity and her body shook again as another small wave of pleasure ran rampit through her.   

Seoras pumped into her hard and fast.  The sound of skin slapping against skin echoed throughout the room.   Emmy moaned and screamed into the pillow as she buried her head into it and reached down to touch her clit.  Within moments she came again and Seoras couldn’t hold himself back anymore. He slammed into her several more times before emptying himself into her completely.  His body shook as he caught himself with his arms as his body covered her back. Their heavy breathing were the only things they heard as Seoras rolled over and he held Emmy close to him.  

Their sweaty bodies were covered with the blanket and the both of them fell asleep, not knowing who won their competition.

When Emmy woke up, she found Gengrick in bed with her.  She smiled and kissed him until he woke up. Gengrick immediately pushed her down and made his way between her legs.  His mouth sucked, licked and prodded her lower lips until she came. When he entered her fully, they stood still for a moment, staring into each other's eyes, enjoying the moment.  Remembering it, before he pulled himself back to his tip and slamming himself fully into her.

Her moans were swallowed up by Gengrick’s kisses.  Her hands cupped his butt cheeks, encouraging him more before she sucked on her middle finger, lathering it up fully before finding its way to Gengrick’s chrysanthemum.  The tip of her finger circled the flower several times, teasing it before she pushed her finger inside. She slowly worked her finger inside of him until it was fully embedded.  Gengrick moaned loudly as he bit her shoulder and sucked on it.

When she moved her finger back and forth Gengrick couldn’t help himself, his hips moved faster and faster.  Her finger curled and hit his sweet spot making him shout.

“Gods Emmy!”

Emmy’s walls tightened around Gengrick’s manhood and his cheeks tighten as well.  His cum shot fully into Emmy, filling her up. Emmy came with the last few hard pumps into her and found her climax as well.  

His hot, sweaty body fell half way on top of her, as he tried to fall to her side, but missed.   Emmy pulled her finger out of Gengrick and he kissed her lovingly.

“Give me a few minutes to catch my breath.”  Gengrick said as he pulled back. “I’ll draw us a bath.”  

“Em.”  Emmy agreed as she trapped his legs between hers.  Her arms came around to hold him closer to her as they close their eyes to rest.  

Gengrick kissed her temple and her eyelids before kissing her nose then her lips.  When he kissed her ear he whispered the words that made her heart itchy and full.

“I love you.”