※19※

Weeks passed by in a flash. Everything went well for Jungkook and I. Jungkook and his brother had settled down their issues in a proper way, unlike last time. Then, his brother cancelled the plan of selling the shops instead, his wife helped him by investing for his bussiness.

As for our relationship, sometimes we fight but it only lasted for a few days other than that it was all wonderful and I am happy.

"Oppa, don't miss me so much okay? I'm going there for only a week." I said to Taehyung as I packing my things for my trip to Busan this evening. I am meeting Jungkook's whole family there just to get to know his family better before we move to the next stage of our relationship.

"I'm sad. My sister is leaving me." He pouted.

"Don't overreact, oppa. I'm just meeting his family not staying there."

"But why one week? Isn't that too long to just meet his family?" He replied.

"Because his other relatives are coming there too. They are living far from Busan and they come at different times so, that's why it's one week." I explained.

"Hm...I'm going to be so lonely for the whole week. I'm a loser." He sighed and started singing Big Bang's Loser. I frowned and looked at him. He was singing passionately with my comb as his imaginary microphone.

"Do you want to follow me?" I offered.

"Can I?!" He looked at me excitedly.

"Just pack your things. I'll tell Jungkook about it."

"Okay, okay but how about Yeontan and Chim?"

"We can send them to the pet shop for the week." He nodded and dashed out. I sat on my bed and dialled Jungkook's number.

"Hello," He answered with a sweet voice.

"Hello, Jungkook." I greeted back.

"Can't wait to see me already?" He spoke and I can feel him smirking.

"No, but I have something to tell you."

"Oh, I'm hurt."

"Jungkook, can I ask you a favor?" I asked, ignoring his comment.

"What is it?"

"My brother is on a break. So, I was thinking if I can bring him along with us. May I?"

"Sure, the more the merrier, right?" He responded.

"Great! Thank you, Kookie!" He chuckled.

"You're welcome, Haeryung."

"Alright, I'll tell him about this. See you later." I ran to my brother's room and he was still packing.

"Oppa! You can go with us." I announced.

"Yes! Thank you, Haeryung." He smiled, showing his boxy smile.

"You're welcome. Sorry for barging in, just continue packing." I bowed and left. An hour later, Jungkook arrived and after leaving the pets at the pet shop, we finally leave for Busan. Jungkook decided to drive the car so, I let him be.

"Jungkook-ah, if you're tired you can just exchange with me." Taehyung said from the back.

"Okay, hyung. Have some rest. It's going to be a long ride." He said as he drive the car. I'm glad that the two of them can click together like they've known each other for a long time.

"What are you thinking about?" I feel his hand touched mine.

"Nothing," I shook my head with a smile.