Chapter 1

Hadley brushed her long, silvery purple hair, then tied into a ponytail. She looked in the mirror, wondering for the 12th time is she looked presentable for the public.

The public being a bunch of killers and others, like the Proxies. She herself is a proxy... Well, soon to be, when her uncle says she's ready.

Though closest- maybe?- friend, Jeff Woods, said she's plenty ready. He also said she's ready for something else, but Slendy smacked him on the head.

She smiled, brushing a bang from her forehead. Jeff and called her pretty that day. As well as Ben, but he also says that every time she bothers to look at the blonde elf.

"Morning Hadley." Jane greeted, on her way to her room.

"Hey Jane." Hadley said, waving to her back.

Hadley and Jane could be considered friends, as they are both girls, but that's a small thing. Jane was there to explain the cursed week of each month when Slendy, her loving uncle, had run away like a manly bringer of nightmares.

She does like to talk with the woman. Clockwork was almost never there, so Sally wasn't exactly a great conversationalist when she is forever a little girl.

She does loves the cookies the green eyed girl cooked, even the imaginary tea.

"Get back here, you stupid cone-nosed clown!"

"Go choke on a lollipop, Jeffrey!"

Her smile turned amused at the sight of the two blue eyed men, a killer and a clown, chasing each other.

After watching for five minutes, chuckling at Jeff's yells to help him, she entered the kitchen, loving the smell of French toast and bacon. Especially bacon.

"Hey Hadley." Ben called, smirking.

"Hi sis!" Sally said too, waving her cute little hands around. Her bear, Charlie, waving too, with the help of the brunette.

"Hi Sally." She cooed, sitting next to her. She snatched three pieces of bacon from the elf, who didn't notice somehow, and grabbed Jeff's, assumed, abandoned orange juice. Her breakfast, when she's too lazy to cook.

"Two more days, right?" Sally asked.

"Yep, birthday, and when my father will no longer be banned." Hadley said, eating another piece of stolen bacon. "And hopefully when I'll be supposedly 'ready.'"

Yes, the topic of being ready to be able to be assessed and go on missions with the other Proxies. She's way too bored being stuck all day, every single day since she was a baby.

"Hey, where's my bacon?!"

And that is her cue to escape before he can realize.

.
.
.

"Hadley!!"

He realized. Obviously.

_______________

'Nother Creepypasta daughter story, yay! Hope you like it.

Vote and comment, and check out my other ones:

Raised To Hate, Jeff and Jane's daughter.

His Little Cannibal, Eyeless Jack, unless there is another cannibal, daughter.

Giggles and Candy and Blood!, Laughing Jack's daughter.

And hopefully, when I finish one of them, a son story, eh? Maybe =).