J-Hope

You watched as your friend got all the attention from other girls. He recently got noticed from a video that went up of him dancing. It didn't bother you at first until it took the time away from you two.

While he shooed the girls away and made his way towards you, you had to look busy so you pretended to organize your locker.

"Hey", Hoseok smiled while leaning against the lockers.

You ignored him and grabbed two books out from your locker. You closed it and walked away. He was confused on why you weren't talking to him so he followed you.

"Are you like not talking to me or something?", he asked.

You continued walking down the hall, ignoring him. Other girls kept squealing as he waved at them. It really ticked you off.

"Are you mad at me?", he asked.

You rolled your eyes and headed towards your first class. Unfortunately he was in the same class as you.

The seat next to you was supposed to be for your friend who has been like a sister to you but Hoseok beat her to it.

"Okay, you're mad at me. Why though?", he asked.

You faced the other way so you can stare out of the window. The girls surrounding you were staring at him when they were supposed to be staring at the front of the class. Hoseok paid no attention to them as he tried to figure out why you were upset.

When class was over, you headed towards an empty table. While doing so, a foot was placed before you, causing you to fall forward and drop your things. A girl snickered while you were in pain.

"What is wrong with you?? She could've gotten seriously hurt!", Hoseok yelled at the girl as he helped you up.

She just walked away.

"Are you okay (y/n)?", he asked, pulling you up to your feet.

"Leave me alone! I don't need your help", you said, pulling your arms away.

Everyone around you gasped. You picked up your things and ran past the crowd. Hoseok tried to follow you but the amount of girls that were there blocked his way. You reached your locker and sighed as you were alone.

You ignore and avoided Hoseok the entire day. It's not like he was going to notice anyways.

Your parents weren't home which was a good thing since you cried the whole walk there. You laid down on your bed and kept reading over the message you sent to Hoseok days ago.

'Are we still going out to celebrate for your birthday?'

Which you replied with a 'yes'.

You rolled your eyes and threw your phone to the side. You were getting hungry so you walked over to the kitchen and tried to look for something to eat. When you got close to the fridge, you noticed a note that was left by your parents.

'Sorry we won't be able to take you out today. We bought cupcakes and left them for you on the table. Happy birthday!'

You crumbled up the note and threw it away. You knew your parents weren't gonna stay. They're probably out partying with their people.

Hours later you were found sitting on the living room couch, eating and crying as you watched rom-coms. You had stuffed yourself with the cupcakes your parents bought, leftover chicken, and a whole bottle of wine. You didn't care if your parents see you drinking even though you were underage.

"Love doesn't exist!", you yelled slurred words to the characters in the tv, throwing a small piece of chicken at the screen.

You were about to take a sip from the wine when there was a knock on the door. You put down the bottle and headed your way towards the door. When you opened it, you noticed Hoseok standing there with flowers and cake.

"I'm sorry I forgot. I'm here to make it up to you", he said.

He handed over the cake but you weren't sure which cake to get. There were two at the moment, and two Hoseoks. As you reached over, you dropped the cake.

"Oops", you began to laugh and almost tripped.

"Are you drunk?", he asked.

"What's it to you?", you said with an attitude.

"Are your parents here? Let me help you", he said as he reached over for you but you just slapped his hands away.

"Didn't I say I don't need your help?? Why are you even here?? You should be with those girls who are always going after you", you snapped.

"Look it's not my fault things got like this. I'm not the one who posted that video. I didn't ask for any of this", he said.

"But you enjoy it. Those girls don't even know you..I do"you mumbled quietly.

He blinked repeatedly. You turned away and tried to close the door but he stopped it. He walked right in and glanced over at the living room, noticing the mess.

You didn't even bother trying anymore. He helped you up to your bedroom.

~~~

When you woke up, you held your head. Your eyes widened once you noticed you didn't have any clothes...except for your underwear.

"Good morning."

Hoseok entered your room with a tray of food. He placed it in front of you and smiled while sitting down next to you.

"What the hell are you doing here?", you asked, covering your body with the blanket.

"Well you were drunk last night and couldn't even stand. Don't you remember?", he asked.

"All I remember is stuffing my body with food...and wine", you said.

"I've told you plenty of times that's bad for you. Anyways..do you remember anything else?", he asked.

"No...did we-"

"No we didn't. I mean, you were talking about how you hated all the girls that look at me and talk to me. It really bothered you. Then you said you like me and then you threw up all over your clothes. I tried to help you but you wouldn't let me. You took off your clothes yourself. I wanted to make sure you were okay so I stayed over. Don't worry, I slept on the couch. So how are you feeling?", he asked.

"Wait...so you stayed? Even after I told you how I felt about you? Why?", you asked.

"Why do you think? I care about you (y/n). I tried to tell those girls to leave me alone but they won't listen. I didn't know it was gonna bother you that much. I'm sorry", he said.

It wasn't really the answer you were hoping for. You turned away and chuckled awkwardly. Hoseok noticed your reaction so he leaned over and held your hand.

"Try to get some more rest. We'll talk later, Alright?", he smiled softly.

You nodded. It surprised you that he leaned over more and kissed your cheek. You had placed your hand over that spot while he cleaned your room.

"Hoseok..", you called out.

"Yeah?", he said.

"I'm sorry if I made things awkward. You don't have to hang around if you don't want. If it's too awkward for you then I understand if you don't want to hang out with me anymore", you mumbled.

"(Y/n), I'm not doing this because I feel pity for you. I really do care about you. That's why I want to talk with you a bit later when you feel better. Just rest. It's nothing bad anyways", he smiled.

When he walked out of the room, you sighed and laid back down on the bed but then remembered he had brought food for you. As you ate, you thought about what he was gonna talk about with you. It didn't matter now whether he felt the same way or not, it doesn't mean something won't happen in the near future.
_______________________________

So I'm a little sick right now but I couldn't help update. I'm still working on the new Jungkook fanfic for you guys. Sadly this book will be ending soon. I might continue with a fourth book but that depends if that's what you guys want or would you rather have me focus more on the fanfics that I have yet to update. Whatever you guys want. Anyways thanks for your patience❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️