We're practically sick of your PDA

The barrister put our drinks on the table in front of us and gave us a small smile before heading back to the counter.

"What did you want to talk about, you sounded pretty concerned." I asked him as I sat back in my chair, trying not to sit on my cape because I can't have wardrobe know I've ripped yet another one.

"It's about Lizzie."

"You're not breaking up with her!" I rushed as my eyes widened.

"What! God no!" He shook his head and laughed. "We've been together for almost two years yet we live on opposite sides of the country. I want to approach it with her but I don't know how." He sighed.

"So you came to your 21 year old sister for relationship advice?" I smirked.

"It sounds ridiculous, I know. But you and Tom got pretty serious and I know you were thinking about moving in together, I just wanted your opinion on what to do."

"Okay, I guess I could help you out." I laughed and shrugged my shoulders. "The only thing you can do is be honest with her, just tell her that you hate when you're not together and wish you could spend longer with her than a few weeks at a time. Take her on vacation or something, filming is almost over so go before we head on the press tour, you'll have a good three months." I told him as I took a drink from my coffee.

"How did you get so smart?" He chuckled. "And even when I do bring it up, what if she doesn't want to? I mean, I was thinking maybe we move to New York but what if she doesn't want to?"

"Then you work it out." A small smile made its way to my lips as I thought about atom saying those words to me. I quickly tried to hide it but I knew Chris had seen it. "You just need to start the discussion. I mean, come on, everyone knows how you feel about each other - we're practically sick of your PDA" I laughed.

"Speaking of moving, what's this I hear about you moving out of home and to LA?" He asked as he leant forward and rested his arm on the side of the chair.

"Mom told you?! I told her to wait until I'd decided." I groaned as I slumped into my own chair and sighed. "Yeah, I feel like it's just what's next, you know? I don't know how you've stayed in Massachusetts for so long."

We finished our drinks before leaving the coffee shop and walking back to set.

"I still can't believe you've left set in your costume with bright blue hair and yet you haven't been spotted but I go to the bathroom, not even in costume, and I get eight people come up to me." He chuckled, shaking his head and holding open the door for me.

"Nobody would pass up an opportunity to get a picture with the Captain America!" We headed over to the chairs and sat down. Justin would be here soon to get my wig and then I'd have to get changed. I texted Lucy telling her that I'd meet her at the restaurant tonight so she was free to do whatever she wanted for the rest of the afternoon.

"You got this pretty tangled, Carter. What were you doing?" Justin questioned as he combed through the messy curls first.

"Oh, um, I had a lot of stunts to do today." I stated simply, trying not to let people know it was because my boyfriend tends to pull my hair when getting frisky.

He shrugged his shoulders, clearly believing the story I had told him. I started to take out the bobby pins as Amy walked in to start getting others ready.

"Ah, it's the Evans'!" She cheered as she walked in with a take-away coffee cup in her hand.

"Hey Amy, ready to work with the barnet?" Chris laughed as he tousled his hair that seemed to point in every direction possible.