Chapter 32: New Faces

"Time's Up!" Present Mic screamed leaving if only seconds more, Shōto's group would have been in more trouble. "The second event, Cavalry Battle is finished!"

Sighing you meant back into your seat as your brother cried out in overwhelming emotion when his team was able to make it to at least fourth place.

"He sure cries a lot..." Tamashī sighed in slight amusement. "Almost like you.." He added.

Though it was meant to be a lighthearted comment, it left a sting in your chest as the excitement slowly died down to a minimum.

"The afternoon events will resume in one hour, after lunch. Later!" Present Mic signed of while openly speaking to his partner as if the mic was off.

"Thank goodness I was starving!" Tamashī cheered standing up as soon was the rest of the audience. "Hey, big sis, Gensui and I will go and get the food. Why not you go and see some of the people who invited you here." Tamashī suggested in which Gensui was quick to protest.

"What I ain't leaving master in a hero infested area..!" He complained but was usher away by the smaller boy. Surprisingly. Though it also showed how much he was willing to leave the place.

Chuckling at them you dust imaginary dust off your skirt and proceeded towards the exit. But what was supposed to be a simple task ended up with you being in an empty corridor with no one to ask for directions.

Looking at both end that seemed a identical you sighed in annoyance as you punched the bridge of your nose at the lack of your directions in unfamiliar territory. "My goodness there was even a map to help us find our way out..." You say disappointed with yourself.

"Sorry to bother you Nekochi..!" You prayed as you took out a small cylindric contraption that had a button on top and pressed it.

[--]

Still grumbling at the position of second Katsuki almost didn't care what was happening, not to mention what else he had heard while he was making his way to the cafeteria.

"Bakugo!" A red haired student named Kirishima ran up to him just as the boy exited the stadium. "Where were you? We gotta hurry or else we won't be able to find a seat." Said Kirishima.

"Why are you even here idiot!?" Katsuki grumbled ferociously. "Wish calm down—"

"Mew" A sound rang alerting the two boys, one caught by surprise, the other held a knowing look.

"Uh... Bakugo, what was that..?" Kirishima asked watching the blonde dug into his pocket to get a small GPS like device with the words help on the screen flashing.

Snoozing the alarm Katsuki sighed and turned back towards the stadium leaving the red head clueless. "W-Wait..! What was that!?" He asked following the blonde.

[--]

Nervous as a preyed animal, you packed back and forth wondering if Katsuki has received your message or if he was even holding the device you gave him.

The device I am talking about is a somewhat tracker. If you ever get lost and Katsuki is close by, he would be able to find you. Simple as that. This gadget was more for him than for you since he doesn't fully trust you alone.

But right now, because he isn't present left you anxious while you stood like an idiot in the middle of the hall just waiting for the boy in mind to pick you up.

'Did he receive the message? D-Did he not have it with him..?? Or did he ignored it and went on??? Or... Maybe I am being annoying...!???' You panicked in your head as you clasped your hands together.

'Nekochi don't leave me...or kill me....' You prayed to the author for the best before a light tap was placed on your shoulder.

"Midoriya!"

"Aaaaaah!!" You screamed immediately moving away from the source of the disturbance.

"Whoops! Sorry! I thought you are Midoriya!" A blonde apologized to you rubbing the back of his head nervously.

"I am Midoriya.." You told him confused making the boy go silent before he looked at you in disbelief.

"Eeeehh!?" He screamed staggering back a bit before walking up to you. "Midoriya! How on earth did you do that!?" He yelled slightly scaring you from his big surprise tone.

"You gotta tell me! I need to know!" He suddenly placed both his hands on your shoulders while you repeatedly smashed the button with your thumb behind your back.

'Why!? Is he sounding so desperate!?!'

"Mew" Out of nowhere a noise squeaked before you and the blonde barely dodge a small explosion that came from an erupting person.

"B-Bakugo!? You almost hit me!" The blonde stuttered backing away as the said boy stood before you acting as a wall of flesh between you two.

"That was what I was planning to!" He growled making the boy scurry behind Kirishima, who stared at you in surprise.

"Midoriya!? You turned into a girl!" He exclaimed making you and Katsuki sigh.

[--]

"Haah!? You are Midoriya's twin!?" A pink haired girl exclaimed in surprise along with a brown haired girl with rosy cheeks, the same blonde boy from earlier and the also the red head that came with Bakugo.

After your first meeting, Bakugo wasted no time in making your way out of the stadium but while so you ended up meeting more of his classmates which ended up having the same situation as earlier....

"Yeah..! I thought it was obvious..." You nervous laughed as a tall dark haired male with glasses commented in.

"I didn't know Midoriya also has a sibling..."

"Oh, I was just so busy and he is busy, so its just likely we would forget to mention." You shrugged the matter off as you soon found out of their names.

"I was taken by surprise when I first saw you, you look so much like Midoriya that if you had short and curly hair it would almost have been hard to tell you apart —well aside from the fact that you are a girl." Kaminari said observing your features that do resemble your brother's.

"Yeah!" Ashido agreed.

"Identical twins are cool!" Uraraka also remarked.

"Really..?" You breathlessly asked. "Is it that easy to mistake me for my brother?"

With an underlying tone in your voice Katsuki was almost ready to scream at you when all of a sudden Kirishima.

"Now hey that ain't true." He suddenly spoke up. "Their eyes may look similar but Midoriya's eyes are wide and bright, while (Y/N)'s is more keen yet soft looking." Kirishima listed off which urged the others to take a closer look.

"Oh yeah you are right!" The girls say giggling as your face flushed pink from closeness something they can find similarities with your counterpart.

"But Miss (Y/N)!" Iida suddenly asked earning attention. "Why have you wanted us to call you by your first name?"

With a smile you simply answered him. "Well it would be confusing if you call both of us Midoriya..!"

"Oh.. Of course! Sorry to ask such an obvious question!" Stiffly the boy bowed earning bashful remarks from you.

"Oh?" A voiced popped in your conversation as a new face came into the scene.

"I thought that Class 1-A would be smart enough to know that twins can easily get confused between each other and that it is only natural for them to use different names! Also since that one twin can replace the other so easily does it even matter to know the difference!? Of course you wouldn't cause you are all just famous for being attacked by villains..! It is almost funny how you can get so confused with two entirely different people its almost laughable!!" A student from Class 1-B, easily known as Monoma, just suddenly came in bursting holding almost nothing back.

And in return, pooled large tears to fill your eyes causing Katsuki to explode in rage.