Chapter 35: Burden

Rosé Pov.

"I'm going to tell you something. So you wouldn't get confused too.", Jisoo unnie said looking straight to me, I got nervous all of sudden her hand was still gripping my wrist and I felt it tighten a bit.

"I felt guilty, when we did what we did last night. Because, I took advantage of you. And I'm really really sorry.", Unnie said softly and looking a bit anxious and why would she say that? She just kissed me first, but the rest of it as embarassing as it was but admit I initiated it.

"Unnie..I told you, you didn't have-"

"I like you."

"-t-to apologize?..", I paused. And looking a bit confused, because she just said something while I'm talking..

"I've been liking you for a long time now.", Jisoo said that shut me up.

............(silence)

Her words just kept echoing in my head, and I don't know how long my brain got stucked up, and just blankly looking at her.

Wait, I shouldn't assume things, maybe she meant it in a casual friendly way. And not romantically? But, why am I getting so nervous?, my heartbeat is too loud! Aish.

"I-I do l-like you too unnie? Y-you've been really nice to me and I really appre-" I was cutted off as I saw her lowered her head and heave a deep sigh.

"I like you so much, that all I could think of, right at that moment was to hold you in my arms.", Jisoo unnie said, that made my eyes grew wide in shocked. So it was in a romantic way, oh my God..

Unnie just confessed to me, and right now I don't know what to feel, I really don't know. I never knew unnie had a thing for me the whole time, and I was there blabbering to her about how much I love Lisa. So I was fucking dense the whole time? And what worst is I had sex with her without knowing what she feels for me, so that's why she was this guilty, and thinking she took advantage of me at that time.

"I would totally understand if you hate me for that. I swear I did everything I could to stop myself, but I failed. I ruined your trust, I don't deserve the tears you shed because you think I took the bullet for you by telling everyone that I'm dating him. The truth is I did tell everyone that, to give myself a relief and I thought it was the right thing do. That instead of them feasting again in your life that you hated the most, why not me? I was involve there as well but it was only you who's getting all those backslash. And that's why I decided to give them a better scoop instead. And think of it like, it was just a prize that I needed to pay for the mistake I've done to you. So don't think about it too much.", Jisoo said as she finally let go of my hand. But after that long explanation, there's only one word that remained at my head, did she just regret what happened to us last night?

"Mistake?, so if we could turn back time, you wouldn't kiss me at that very moment? Is that it?", I asked straightforwardly, I sounded annoyed. And yes I am, cause unnie just subtly told me that she regret ending up doing it with me?

I huffed as I watched her avert her eyes off me, she looked startled with my question. She bit her lip, and furrowed her brow looking at the ground, as if she looking for an answer on this fucking floor?

-------------

Jisoo Pov.

I threw the longest line ever in my life to someone. But out of that long explanation she would asked me that? And dammit, that was a hard question. And about her question? If we could turn back time would I kiss her?, of course I would definitely do it. But it sound so selfish and perverted at the same time. Aish, this is so difficult. Why did she even asked me about it? Aish.