Bonus : kisses

Ammm... wut?

8k?

I'm just as surprised as you are.

Before we start, I mean, you can skip this if you want and go strait to the writing, but I hope you read all of this rambling, I want to thank you. Yes, you. I don't care if you're a new reader, or an old one, or If you're a ghost reader or someone that likes to comment, I want to thank you. If you're like me, and you read the authors notes, even after the book is finish, or if you even read them while this book was being made, you would know how much this book has gone through. From late posts, too almost not finishing this book. And, it was a long as journey. So thank you for sticking by, thank you for reading this, and I'm sorry I'm such a bad person for not replying to your comments, I'm kind of a shy person, and I overthink stuff, and I end up not saying anything, so I'm sorry. But I do read them and laugh, and think of answers to them. You guys are awesome, so that's why I bring you this. Something more for you guys to read. The story didn't end with Cedric, so I wanted to give you more because this was after all a Cedric story.

Hope you like this.

And once again, thank you.

1. Morning kisses.

The sound of the alarm rang through my ears, making me moan in frustration. Why the alarm had to ring at that exact moment. I was finally relaxed. I was finally able to sleep at peace. But of course my alarm had other plans for me.

"Cedric, could you turn off the alarm?" I said while slightly shaking the boy next to me, who instantly grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer. "Cedric... please!"

"Just a few more minutes" He said. Me instantly noticing that early morning deep voice he had do to tierdness. Which, I slightly loved more than I should.

Finally opening my eyes, I took in all of his face. Which was a few inches away from mine. His peaceful expression made him look cuter than he already was. It made me wish I could just stay here in his arms forever. And if it wasn't because of the alarm, we probably would stay here, like this, forever.

Out of nowhere, Cedric's face was close to mine, and while trying to kiss me he ended up kissing my chin. I was surprised because of the sudden movement, but the fact that he missed my lips only made me laugh.

"Don't laugh, is not funny" He said eyes already open, and an overall embarrassed face.

2. Good bye kiss.

Staying in bed had been a really bad idea. It had made Cedric wake up late, and now he was hurrying to get ready for work. While he was getting ready, I decide to prepare his lunch and some coffee for him to drink before he leaves. Having such little time, made me rush. His luch ended up looking more of like a middle schooler first try at preparing their own luch. But it's the effort that counts. Right?

Cedric came into the kitchen. Hair sticking out in weird places, and some toothpaste on his cheek, which made me laugh. I grabbed his favorite mug, already filled whith coffe, and gave it to him whith his lunch all wrapped up and in a lunch bag.

"Cedric it's h-" tried warning him about the coffee, but it was too late.

Without thinking he drank his coffe, or most of it, in one go. Making a face after burning his tongue. I only looked at him, with an amuse face. At this point I had nothing to say. I reached forward, and tried fixing his hair.

"I forgot" His laugh making me feel all warm inside. "Ok. Now I have to go."

"Wait" His fast steps almost made me not able to reach him in time. "You have something here..."