prom knight / part two

He guided me the whole time to his car, grabbing one of my hand in his, intertwining our fingers, and the other hand on my lower back, massaging and caressing with his thumb, making me unable to forget what his touch made me feel.

As we drove up to the fancy restaurant, we could hear the soft classical music filter through the doors. We saw couples walking towards the entrance all decked out in dresses and the guys in leather jackets. I liked our glamour version better. Harry opened my car door and wrapped my hand around his arm once I got out. I could peek through his slightly unbuttoned shirt and see his robust chest. I had to pull my eyes away and focus on the dinner we were about to have. Gosh, was I looking at him like a piece of meat? Oh hormones, control yourselves.

A bunch of students complimented our outfits, mostly the girls falling in love with my dress or Harry. But what satisfaction to see the entire time his eyes were glued on me. The fact no one here knew about us made me feel so much better. No one judging us, no one knew we were student and teacher. We were just a couple more here.

My dress moved with such finesse, and I loved how I could always feel Harry's hand on my back. I laughed to myself wondering if I would see Carissa again tonight and I was almost sceptical if Harry had read my thoughts as he gave me a seductive grin as if he knew I wouldn't. And I liked that.

I enjoyed how he brushed his hands up and down my back. He'd let out a little moan when inhaling my perfume along my neck, wearing a permanent smile. At what time was this dinner over?

"Did you ever dream about being prom queen?" Harry asked me, looking worried.

"No, not really," I shrugged. "Honestly Harry, this is much better than being claimed prom queen or king, you know? I wouldn't care less about that." I gave him a sincere smile.

"I don't mean to sound corny but what if I said you're my prom queen?"

"Well, first a princess now a queen. I'm doing pretty well then huh?" I smirked at him.

He was staring at me deadly serious, changing the atmosphere around us. It was now intense, magnetic. He was so attractive and I just wanted him to make me his. Over and over tonight.

He seemed to know what I needed, as always, since he asked for the bill and while he was paying I took my things and went to the restroom to calm myself a bit and check my makeup, in case it was a disaster.

When I got out, Harry was waiting for me outside. He smiled, and Harry held my hand as we walked to his car.

"Did you have fun?" he asked.

"Yes! That was the best prom I've ever been to."

"Good," he opened my door. "Ready for some more?" he wiggled his eyebrows up and down.

I just laughed as he ran over to the driver's seat.

"So it was pretty difficult trying to find a hotel room, I forgot how crazy prom weekend is. But don't worry, I got one. Now, are you sure you're comfortable with this? I know the boundaries."

Pardon, what boundaries hun? "I'm fine, Harry. I've been waiting to spend an uninterrupted evening with you."

I couldn't care less where we went as long as we were together. But when we drove past the entrance to this luxurious hotel I felt awful.

"Harry, what are we doing here? This must have cost a fortune for just one night. Are you crazy?"

"No, I'm not crazy," he chuckled. "I wanted to surprise you with the best. You are going to love it inside. And don't worry about the expenses, it's all covered," he winked.