prom knight / part three

Once we parked, he insisted on not letting me carry my own bag. So I followed him into this expensive Roman themed lobby, with amazing marble floors and pillars. There were gold and ivory accents everywhere; the interior décor was remarkable. I couldn't believe it. My eyes kept bouncing off the walls as I waited for Harry to check us in. Captivated by the ceiling, I almost missed the thrill of when he placed his arm around me.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

I nodded as he grabbed my hand and we were off to find the elevators. On our way, we passed by the dance club. Infested with prom-goers, it promised to be a fun option if we decided to continue dancing.

"It's amazing, huh? So what would you like to do first?"

"Oh gosh, it's finally settling in that we are really here. Umm, I don't know yet. We can figure it out once we see the room, yeah?" I was feeling a bit nervous, although we had sex already, this felt like my first time.

"Okay, you're the boss."

"Aww, you just reminded me, I won't see you anymore." I pouted.

"No, erase that thought! Now! We are going to continue enjoying tonight. No negativity allowed."

We got off on the15th floor. The carpet was dark red and the hallways had Grecian statues. You actually felt like you were transported to a Roman-era; except the modern architecture gave it a twist. Our room number was 1539. Harry swiped the card key and stepped aside so I could walk in first. I was awestruck within the first few seconds.

"Do you feel like a queen now?" he asked.

"Uh huh..." I was speechless. This royal room had large glass windows with sliding doors that led to a small Eden-like balcony. The colour theme was beige, white and burgundy as I continued to observe the furniture, curtains and carpet. The bedroom took up most of the space. It had a round king size bed, with white and gold silk sheets. In front was a marble cupboard with a fridge on the bottom. On top of the entertainment table sat a 50-inch plasma TV. As if that weren't enough, there was a hot tub in the corner of the bedroom, surrounded by slim pillars. This must have been a honeymoon suite.

"You're insane. How in the world did you afford this?" I demanded.

"I told you not to worry about it, besides you could think of it as your prom slash birthday present."

"Only the best present ever... Wait a minute! You weren't trying to impress me to..."

"Don't you dare say it! Don't you dare think about it!" he said sternly while pointing his finger at me.

I raised my hands in surrender backing away from the idea. We had everything in here. I opened the fridge and they already had complimentary fruits and desserts with wine and champagne bottles.

"Wow, they don't mess around here, huh?" I added.

Harry was busy looking around when I grabbed his hand to walk out to the balcony. There was a statue of Venus de Milo in the centre of a small water fountain. We took a minute to soak in the busy city lights. My mind couldn't fathom how romantic this place was. I spaced out into the night sky and Harry stood behind me with his hands on my shoulders.

"What would you like to do?" he spoke quietly.

I sighed. It's like now that we were finally here, I didn't know where to start. It was midnight and I knew that the hours would fly by in the blink of an eye. I had to say it.

"Harry, I want you to make me yours over and over. Now, please."