|33| origins

Futureeee author nim here, do please show support and make your mark in this story by clicking that little star, thanks. Mwah. 😙💜

Once the bell rings everybody packs away their belongings and exits the classroom. After arranging my textbooks, I shut my locker door only to reveal Tye standing at the end of the hallway. He leans against the wall with his backpack hanging on one shoulder.

A smile appears on my face seeing that he's in school today... That is until I squint my eyes and spot him talking to someone, my smile washes away instantly.

Trisha.

It doesn't look like a friendly conversation, in fact it looks like he's quietly telling her off. I furrow my eyebrows and walk in their direction, neither of them seem to notice me in the far distance and before I can get close enough Trisha walks away, leaving Tye to comb a hand through his hair stressfully.

"Tye?" I make my presence known.

He jumps a little, surprised to hear my voice so close, but quickly holds my elbows and pulls me in gently. "Hey babe, how was your morning?"

"Why were you talking to Trisha?" I cut to the chase. I haven't forgotten about Tye and Trisha's past, and I know he can read the seriousness in my tone and eyes.

He turns his head back as if he doesn't know who I'm talking about, then bounces his chin slowly in remembrance.

"Oh that... It was nothing serious. She tried to talk to me about something, but of course I told her to leave me alone. See? Nothing serious."

He holds a smile of his face and strokes my arm, however the edges of my mouth don't lift. His head then slumps to the side.

"Oh come on, it's not like I would ever voluntarily talk to her. Why would I after that amazing date we had the other night? What reason would I possibly have to talk to her when I have you?" He smiles and curls his nose into my neck, his cute smile printing into my skin.

I hum and look to the side. He leans back again and places a peck on my forehead, his hand rubs my arm once more.

"Don't be paranoid, you said you trust me remember?"

I look into his eyes and nod along.

The school bell rings signalling that it's time for next class.

"There goes the bell. I'll see you after my gym class." His arms embrace my waist in a hug, causing me to hug him back.

When I look over his shoulder I see two of Trisha's friends hiding their faces and giggling... at me?

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 🍂

Even though it's still early, I make my way to work as soon as school is finished. As I'm walking down the sidewalk the loud sound of a motorcycle grows from the far distance, standing out as the only vehicle on the road.

Before I can turn my head the black and purple bike breaks abruptly beside me. The driver has a very curved and feminine figure, she wears a dark one piece that reminds me of the costume of Avengers' Black Widow.

She pulls the helmet from her head, revealing her long hair and familiar features.

"Winter! You scared me don't do that."

"Hey. Where you' heading?"

"Work. I just came out of school."

"But we don't start for over another hour."

"Yeah but I don't wanna go home, get comfortable for 20 minutes and then have to leave again."

"Hm, then let's grab a coffee." She looks over my shoulder. I rotate my head back to realise there's a coffee cafe next to me. My head nods in agreement.