Chapters 81-90

Chapter 81: Turned Around
"Huh, aren't these our friends from Nebula Pavilion? What have you found these past few days?"

Yan Qingsong suddenly appeared from behind a stone pillar. Once they saw Tu Ze and Zhuo Qian, they laughed and began teasing.

From the back, Yan Ziqian, Feng Kai, and Water Moon Sect's Na Nuo also appeared one by one, and they were all looking in Tu Ze's direction.

Tu Ze's group was behind a large green brown stone, and these stones were piled up into a tall peak. There was a narrow and long stone road in the middle of it.

The three Rank Two spirit beasts were a few miles behind these stone roads. If Yan Qingsong and the crowd wanted to hunt them, there were other paths; they didn't necessarily need to go through this stone road.

Yan Qingsong knew this, yet he still chose to walk this way. It was obvious that he did it on purpose.

Water Moon Sect's Na Nuo couldn't help but grin a little when she saw Yan Ziqian and Tu Ze run into each other again. She had a rather interested look and even signalled the sisters behind her to stop, putting on the appearance that she was going to watch a good show.

"Qingsong, how should we continue?" Feng Kai frowned and went out of his way to ask.

Yan Qingsong purposefully pointed at the stone path behind Tu Ze with quite the natural expression. "Behind them."

"Get out of the way!"

Wearing a cold expression, Yan Ziqian pulled the Ice Drake Sword out of its scabbard. The instant the silver white blade came out, a chilly atmosphere immediately spread out into the area.

A cold white fog flowed out of his palm, as if magically merging with the Ice Drake Sword.

Upon close examination, one would realize that inside the Ice Drake Sword's blade there was a very faint white mark that vaguely appeared in the form of a dragon.

Wielding the Ice Drake Sword, Yan Ziqian led the way and walked straight towards Tu Ze with a cold expression.

Feng Kai and Yan Qingsong, along with the martial practitioners from Shattered Ice Manor also walked forward, harboring malicious intentions while silently reaching for their spirit artifacts. Their eyes were filled with provocation.

This was because, for their last few encounters, they had held a complete advantage, so they all wanted to look good in front of the girls from Water Moon Sect. They couldn't wait to have another go.

"Sister Na Nuo, do you think they'll fight each other?" The gentle face of a Water Moon Sect girl emanated with excitement. "How strange. Both Shattered Ice Manor and Nebula Pavilion are just like us; vassal forces under Dark Asura Hall. In fact, they even stay in the same city, why are they so hateful towards each other?"

"I don't know whether or not they'll fight each other, but I do know a little about the other matter you're asking about." Na Nuo's expression was collected as she watched the opposing men approaching each other. Her thin long brows lifted upwards, and she wore a thin smile at the corner of her lips. "In the past, there was no Nebula Pavilion in Icestone City. Both the South and North City were both Shattered Ice Manor's. Mn, the old Icestone City was owned by Shattered Ice Manor alone."

The beautiful girls of Water Moon Sect behind her were all listening intently with slightly brightened eyes.

"Back then, Shattered Ice Manor was not Dark Asura Hall's vassal, but the Black Iron ranked Profound Ice Palace's vassal. Dark Asura Hall and Profound Ice Palace have fought each other for many years, but it finally ended with Dark Asura Hall's victory. Profound Ice Palace gradually declined, and since Shattered Ice Manor was their vassal, they were naturally paid attention to during the battle against Dark Asura Hall."