[22] Seduce Jack Summers; The Mission

{WARNING CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT but it's not smut lol}

Spencer's POV

I dragged myself closer to him, my long fingers curling even tighter around his shirt.

Our lips meet. I kiss him.

I'm kissing Jack Summers.

But for some reason, I'm not freaking out. It's hard to freak out when it just feels so... so... right.

Soooooooo right. The way our lips connect, even if only for a brief moment, feels amazing.

He has gone deathly still and I had to stop. I could've continued, pushed him to the brink until he caved in.

It wouldn't have been too hard, either.

But I have to see what's going on inside that stupid brain of his. I don't ever move away, though. I keep my mouth lingering on his. I like seeing how my hot breath on his cheeks makes them even more flushed and sends a slight tremor through his body every time with each breath.

I take a moment to appreciate how hot flustered Jack is... also just Jack in general.

His cheekbones are set high on his face, giving way to rosy cheeks and lips in a gorgeous pout that has me feeling extremely self conscious of my own mouth. When his eyebrows aren't pinched together the midnight black color of his thick eyelashes becomes visible and contrasts with the sparkling hazel and bright whites of his eyes. The beauty marks scattered across his face enamor me. The feeling is so powerful that I'm compelled to reach out and trace them, delicately connecting the dots on his skin with my fingertips.

The hook of his nose, though crooked, seems artfully sculpted- as if it was meant to be appreciated and admired by those willing to take the time to look.

As I soak in every detail of him, down to the nicks on his face from shaving, I realize how all of it is stunningly beautiful to me. I'm mesmerized by it all.

I have been obviously assessing Jack's facial features for at least a minute and I'm perplexed as to why he hasn't pointed that embarrassing fact out.

As I look up at his eyes, I realize why.

The pit of my stomach drops at the first sight of his glazed over expression.

His eyebrows are furrowed and I see a turmoil of emotions inside the depths of his eyes. He seems woefully conflicted, but I can't help but propel myself further; push the boundaries the second my eyes catch the flicker of darkening lust in his.

So my hands release their fists of fabric from his shirt, trade in for pressing down the material, feeling every delicious curve as they glide up the lean muscles of his chest.

My fingers pick up the erratic pulse of his heartbeat as they reach the sensitive part of his chest. I can feel that his heart is pumping at a pace most definitely not defined as slow.

Mine only thumps more rapidly against my ribcage as my wandering digits brush over his prudent nerve endings. It's impossible to contain a smirk when I can feel them harden in excitement. His breath hitches.

Jack looks exasperated. "I'm not-" he starts.

My fingers curl around his neck, holding it steady as he shivers under the pressure of my touch. I angle my head, barely brushing my lips up against his ear. Soon my hands naturally find themselves tangled in his raven black locks. I tug at them slightly, eliciting a feeble noise from Jack, whose now-open mouth is not something I care to witness right now. His juicy, parted lips are becoming increasingly frustrating to look at, especially when they're... so... close.