You Get a Cold

Joseph Seed-

You would have to assure Joseph that you are well enough for him to go to his sermons and tend to his flock. He would be hesitant to leave you despite it just being a simple cold. When he got he would make you soup and tea, make sure that you had enough tissues and blankets. He would insist on lying with you even though you would warn him that you didn't what to get him sick, he didn't mind because he knew that he flock would be understanding. He wasn't going to make you suffer on your own.

Jacob Seed-

Jacob would only be a little hesitant to leave you while he went to work, he knew that you were strong and that you would be fine. When he got home he would go straight to you, he wanted to spend this time with you especially when you are sick. He would sit neck to you and wrap a blanket around your shoulders. Despite him not seeming like a cuddly type, he is really comfortable and really warm so he would just hold you against him while you watched TV or slept. He would bring you everything you needed and wouldn't worry about getting sick.

John Seed-

John would worry about you even though you told him over and over again that you were fine and that he could tend to his business without worrying. Still, he hated leaving your side. You rolled your eyes when John started doing his paperwork while lying beside you in bed, he insisted that you lay beside him and rest your head on his shoulder while he works. It was actually more relaxing than it sounds. You were happy that he was getting work done and he was happy that he would be by your side and take care of you. It was nice to have him worrying about you.

Faith Seed-

Faith would drop everything if you got a cold, she wanted to be by your side until you were healthy again. You always came before everything, even her duties to the cult and even Joseph had come to accept that. You would both lay in bed with hot drinks and snacks, she would just stroke your hair while you watched TV. She would hum or sing to you while she lulled you to sleep. She would try to keep everything as calm as possible, nobody was allowed to disturb you until you were better and she wouldn't leave your side.

Requests?