Your Child's First Word is a Swear

Joseph Seed-

Joseph would just stare at your child with a black expression while you tried not to laugh. You knew that it wasn't that big of a deal, the child didn't understand what it meant. But Joseph seemed to be having some sort of internal debate. He was wondering where he learnt it from, he never swore and he knew that you wouldn't when around your child. Then it seemed to hit him. "John is never babysitting again" he turned to you with a serious yet distressed expression which just made you laugh and nod along with him. You both knew that John meant no harm and hadn't even thought about his language when around the child, but Joseph didn't want his child learning anymore bad habits from his brother.

Jacob Seed-

You were both sitting with your child when they said their first word and you both just looked at them with widened eyes. Jacob just smirked and shook his head while you tried not to laugh. "So, should we blame me, you, or John?" Jacob asked, raising an eyebrow at you. You just started laughing and Jacob smiled at you. Neither of you really minded that your child swore, after all the child didn't know what it meant and neither of you were really against swearing. You would both try to discourage them from swearing, mainly because neither of you wanted a lecture from Joseph.

John Seed-

You just covered your mouth with your hand and looked at John, waiting for a reaction. You had no idea how he would react. John looked at your child before looking at you with a unpredictable look in his eyes. "This might be my fault" John hummed before you both started laughing. You both knew that John could use some very colourful language when he was stressed or angry.  Normally John was the type to over react however you usually managed to keep him calm. You both decided to just move past this, it was Joseph you were worried about so you both kept an eye on your child when Joseph came to visit. 

Faith Seed-

Faith would be surprised and not know how to respond, you would be as equally surprised but wouldn't be too bothered about it, she might be a little upset by it. You both tried to think about how they learnt that word because Faith never swore and you never swore around the child, you would even try to not swear around Faith. "Has John babysat recently? Or Jacob?" Faith asked and you started laughing again, knowing that it was most likely John or maybe Jacob who had influence your child.

Requests?