Bad boy 🥊

I felt my arms ache as I held them up using my wrists to block my face.This was the 12th round, and I intended to knock Wes, my opponent out. We danced around the ring as he threw a swing but I ducked giving him a 4 way combo with a jab. Wes started stumbling back he shook his head like he was seeing double vision. I threw an uppercut and knocked him out. He fell on the floor and to end him I kicked his rib punching his face repeatedly, watching him loose conscious. I got up stomping on his head hearing cracking sounds as I watched blood rip out of his eye sockets. The referees pulled me off of him. And lifted my arms announcing my victory, the crowed roared and I shouted at the top of my longs getting on my knees, the feeling of power taking over my body.
'I did that.' I shouted. My team came over and gave me my water as the judge spoke into the mike.
'And the Light Heavyweight Champion is once again...Rex!' I looked all around me as I held my hands up in the air.
I started doing my signature sound. As I howled like an omega. The crowed joined in punching the air. Cheering even louder than before.
A woman with no clothes on came into the ring. Her crown read ms Underground. She passed me my bag of money that I had fought for and left. I held the bag up in the air.
'Yeaaahhh.' I shouted for the last time. I got cheers like 'you the man.' And-
'FEDS!' Someone shouted over the mic. People started scattering out of the place as I grabbed my hoodie and bag putting my balaclava on. I looked at Wes' beaten dead body lying there with a crushed in face. I lifted him over my shoulder taking him with me before the cops found him .Police started to enter through the front. I heard doors being beaten down all around me. As I made a run for it along with the few people that were still here.

I was at the lake watching calmly as the alligators teared up Wes' body limb from limb. Occasionally bubbles and pieces flesh would float up to the top of the water. I sighed as I took out my phone Checking the time, 2:45am. My back ached my bag was heavy, I chuckled to myself as I picked at the grass because that was a good thing. I won 50,000 tonight, being a underground boxer and street fighter, one of the best at what I do. I fight for cash,for wealth. People place bets on me, i satisfy them every time.
I remember when I used to beat mayweathers ass when he was younger before he cleared his record and went pro. I saw the movement in the water stop so I knew the gators were done.
Getting up and back on my motorbike I sped all the way back home crossing through all of the traffic lights driving on the other side of the road, not stopping at stop signs and darting in between cars. The cheek is, everyone I knew had the nerve to tell me I'm one of the worst drivers, but I think otherwise because I've never gotten a ticket once, crashed into anyone OR gotten stopped by the police, so there.
Before pulling into my cozy mansion. I looked around to see if I was being followed. No one was there except Esmeralda thinking she's slick peeking behind her blinds at me, what's she doing up at these real nigga hours anyway? I put my middle finger up at her with a smirk on my face.Esmerelda is elderly and is the neighbourhood watch lady who just happens to be racist and our next door neighbour. This is why I did Not, want to move into a white area, maybe a upper class area with a few black folks but not a completely white neighbourhood but that's what,
My baby wanted so she got it. I walked up the steps as I got out my keys to open the door. I jingled them up to Esmeralda so that she knew I wasn't breaking into my own home.
I opened the door going inside dropping my bag and taking off my shoes at our front porch tiredly.
I checked the time again taking my phone out of my pocket 3:56 am. I went into the bedroom silently as I thought Kam would be sleeping.
I opened the door and she was laying in our bed on her phone with a packet of marmite crisps resting on her belly. She looked up at me and smiled as she crawled on the bed over to me excitedly.
'Kei!' She squealed squeezing me but still cautious of the bump.
'Hey babygirl.' I said as I broke from our hug kissing her lips multiple times.
'Eww.' She said moving away.
'What?' I smiled.
'You smell sweaty.' She said scrunching up her face. I found her button nose so cute when she does that. so I kissed it.
I smelled my armpits and wiped my forehead Nonchalantly as Kamiyah looked at me totally disgusted. She was a clean freak so this made her aggy. I laughed at her antics.
'Keith I can't be inhaling your toxic fumes with this baby.' She said rubbing her stomach dramatically.
'My bad.' I said laying her on the bed getting in between her legs rubbing and kissing her 7 month old stomach as she stroked my waves.
"I'm sorry mamas." I said to my unborn babygirl. I saw her start moving and her little feet started sticking out.
"Keeeiitthhh, yu just woke her up!"
I gave her a stank face
'Wait, What you mean I'm nasty, when you sitting here eating marmite chips? Girl your breath be hot.' I said putting my face into the side of her stomach.
'Shutup.its Your babies cravings.' She joked. I pulled her onto my lap rubbing her soft plump ass as she straddled me happily, I moved my hand down rubbing her thigh creases and she looked down.
'Keith your hands.' She said examining them taking them in her small ones. They had cuts on the knuckles and a few bruises on them. Nothing big. I rubbed her belly but she held them again.
'Don't worry your pretty head.' I said cupping her face, but the same concern lingered in her eyes.
'Come.' She said simply getting up from my lap and she waddled leading me to our joint bathroom.
She told me to sit on the surface in between our his and hers sinks as she bent down holding her stomach to get the bandages out the cabinet. She dug deeper getting on her knees as her top rose a little exposing more of her back and belly. I watched as she moved her head looking for something, whenever I asked her for help she says just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean I'm less able. And insists that she does stuff herself. But Me being the gentleman I am, asked anyway.
'You need help?' I said swinging my legs slightly.
'Keith just because I'm-'
'What are you looking for?' I interrupted her.
'The bandages.' She replied sighing opening another cupboard. I looked around the room and noticed them right next to me standing on the side.
'Got em.' I said holding them up.
She looked back, rolled her eyes and got up shutting the cupboard and picking up the antiseptic spray.
She got between my legs tending to my left hand first. She sprayed it on my hand and got the wet wipes delicately cleaning over my fresh wounds.
'You gotta look after your hands Keith. these are your money makers.' She sighed wrapping the bandage round my palm and knuckles. I watched her concentration. Her eyebrows were thurrowed her chest rose ever so slightly breathing calm vibes. Her freckles dusting over her nose. Her chocolate silk complexion looked so beautiful and healthy under any light. I tucked some hair behind her ear. And she looked up at me with Her bright brown eyes. Words can't describe my love for this woman, I just wish we could live a normal life. But one day it'll happen: no more hiding.I'm gonna work so hard to provide for this little family we got going.
"We'll make it Baby boy, it's all going to turn out in our favour." She gazed directly into my eyes and I could see how much she wanted this, to live a normal life.
"I can't believe we used to hate each other." I laughed holding her hands.
"Man I couldn't wait to beat you ass in that ring." Kam said.
I scoffed.
As if she could actually beat me in a fight.
"Oh really miss thang." I said getting up from the table.
"Are you challenging me?" She narrowed her eyes.
"Maybe." I said throwing my set up.
We danced around the bathroom she threw a punch right in the side of my face so I gave her a jab in the chest. We were never those couples who actually play fight. We'd go all in, gender don't mean shit in our house. She punch like a man anyway. I threw her an uppercut and her neck rebounded. I nodded because I know I got her there.
"Okay,Okay." She said.
I ran up to her but she grabbed my hand kicking my shins and I fell on my knees. I was face to face with me and the baby and I kissed her stomach multiple times after I groaned in pain.
"Ooh you getting old." She teased.
I side eyed her.
"Man whatever." I waved her off limping back to the bedroom.
"Pnk." She said under her breath.
"What." I inquired turning back around. Narrowing my eyes at her.
"I called you a punk." She said boldly folding her arms.
I went up to her and backed her into a wall with my hand round her neck.
"Don't you dare call me out my name." I whispered into her ear through gritted teeth. She nodded her head fast and gulped crossing her legs over each other.
I walked away with a smirk knowing I put that ass in check real quick.
I went and laid on the bed watching the tv. A few minutes later Kamiyah came in the bedroom and laid on her side snuggling into mine, I wrapped my arm around her bringing her closer.

'How'd it go?' Kamiyah knew what I did because she used to be in the game too, that's how we met. We used to hate each other, now she's having my child.
'I won.' I said nonchalantly.
'50k.'
She chuckled shaking her head as she wrapped the bandage around my hand.
'I'm gonna invest, this one in the baby.' I told her truthfully, I invest every victory in the baby.
'Damn, babygirls already a millionaire Keith and she's not even born yet.'  She smiled.
"I gotta look after my family. I got us." I said holding her hands kissing he lips.
"And I got you." She looked deep into my eyes caressing my face.
Me and miyah have no family we were both abandoned at birth and have been in and out of different orphanages. I remember when I had to constantly have my own back. Now she has mine and I have hers.
It's just us against the world.
I watched her eyes scan what was on the tv. I gave her butterfly kisses and she giggled.
'Keiiii.' She tried push me back but I tickled her sides as she tried to wriggle helplessly from underneath me. She laughed whole heartedly as I tickled her neck.
Until a coke packet fell out of my pocket.