xviii. Grindelwald's Mark

—✧—✧—✧—✧—

—✧—✧—✧—✧—

EIGHTEEN GRINDELWALD'S MARK

—✧—✧—✧—✧—

       "YOU — COMPLETE — ARSE!"

       Ron covers his head with his hands as Hermione continues to hit him.

       "You — crawl — back — here — after — weeks — and — weeks — oh, where's my wand?"

       She turns back at Harry, but before she can, he says, "Protego!" and a shield divides Ron and Hermione from each other. Hermione looks like she's going to kill Harry, just for stopping her, and he begins, "Hermione! Calm—!"

       "I will not calm down!" she screams. "Give me back my wand! Give it back to me!"

       "Hermione, will you please—"

       "Don't you tell me what to do, Harry Potter!"

       Holly looks at Ron. "So it's nice you're back."

       Ron nods back at her, looking concerned for his own safety.

       "You do sorta deserve this, though," she adds.

       Ron looks as if he agrees.

       "Give me back my wand! Give it back to me! And YOU!"

       Hermione turns back to Ron, who's eyes widen, and he steps backwards.

       "I came running after you! I called you! I begged you to come back!"

       "I know," he says. "Hermione, I'm sorry, I'm really—"

       "Oh, you're sorry!" says Hermione, and she lets out a horrid laugh. Holly pulls a face. "You come back after weeks — weeks — and you think it's all going to be all right if you just say sorry?"

       "Well, what else can I say?" he shouts back.

       "Oh, I don't know! Rack your brains, Ron, that should only take a couple of seconds—"

       "Hermione," Harry tries. "He just saved my—"

       Holly's head spins. "What—?"

       "I don't care!" shouts Hermione. "I don't care what he's done! Weeks and weeks, we could have been dead for all he knew—"

       "Woah, woah, woah!" says Holly, fed up of standing around. She moves in between the two of them, raising her hands. "Look, he did something wrong, but how many times has he done that?" Ron looks at her oddly. "How many times have you done something wrong — or Harry's done something wrong? You were stuck together for weeks on end with no idea what was happening to your family members, and having to wear a Horcrux — obviously you're going to have a massive argument! But you've been friends for so long, and, at the end of the day, you're always going to be friends, and you know that. So stop shouting at each other and talk about this, properly!"