part 6

*Timeskip to class/coming up with hero names*

You couldn't believe it! Today you and the others of class 1-A were coming up with hero names!
"Hey y/n what do you think of my hero name?" Nemuri asked turning a white board to you.
"Midnight?...IT'S PERFECT!" You accidently yell louder than normal.
"Well thanks! Sounds like 'someone' has influenced you to being a bit more louder" she says while wiggling her eyebrows.
You blush looking over at said 'someone'.
His blonde hair shining, smile adorning his face while animatedly talking to Bedhead-kun (a.k.a aizawa).
He then turns his head to see you smiling.
"HEY BABY!" hizashi yells while shooting you the fingerguns.
You blush with a smile on your face.
"Class, go ahead and split into groups of 5 for our next assignment okay. But we will have one group of 6" Our sensei states.
Hizashi, Shouta, Nemuri, and Akira pull their desks together and then looking for you.
But you were gone?

*Hizashi POV*
'Huh?? Where is my love?' I think to myself. I turn around and I see y/n talking to...who is that???

*3rd person POV*
"Hey" you say to a boy with black and white hair.
He looks up shocked that someone is actually talking to him.
"I notice no one has offered for you to join their group, how about joining ours?" You ask smiling.
He looks over your shoulder to see everyone looking at him. Specifically Nemuri.
"Um-I-I-I don't know" he stutters while blushing. You notice his gaze at Nemuri and smirk.
Leaning over you whisper "Nemuri will need a parter~"
He looks at you and nods smiling.

*Hizashi POV*
I narrow my eyes seeing this guy a blushing mess around MY girlfriend/boyfriend. How dare he!
Y/N then walks over to us with him.
"Hey so Hiroshi-Dan will be joining our group" y/n says.
Everyone nods while I keep my mouth shut. GOD I HATE THIS FEELING!
we are sat in a circle with y/n next to me, me to Shouta, Shouta to Akira, Akira to Nemuri, then Nemuri net to HIM.

*your POV*

"So do you guys know what your hero names will be?" I ask.
"Midnight!"
"Present MIC!!!! and aizawa will be...ERASERHEAD!"
"Domino.."
"Wow those are awesome!"
"What about you babe? What's your hero name?" Hizashi asks.
I look at them with a big grin.
"Elementress!"
They all smile saying how cool your hero name is.
"Okay class, now that we have our groups our training exercise will be all of you practicing your quirks and coming up with different ways to use them. Go change, and get to practicing!" Sensei shouts full of enthusiasm.

*timeskip to practice outside*
"Okay, so we should divide into pairs and go one on one" Nmuri states.
She looks at domino with a smirk "I din this cutie~" she purrs grabing his arm and walking off.
I wink and give him a thumbs up.
"I'll go with Akira to work on close combat fighting" Bedhead says lazily while taking her hand.
"Well zashi~ looks like it's just you and I" I say happily.
...
...
...

"Okay what's wrong?" I ask.
He stays quiet and it's odd. Especially for hizashi.

*Hizashi POV*
What am I suppsed to say? Hey I'm jealous! No! Y/N would hate that...
In the midst of my thoughts I hear a sniffle and I look up shocked to see...Y/n CRYING?!?!?!

"BABE! what's wrong? Who made you cry? Are you hurt?" I ask unsure of what to say and do.
She puts her hands to her eyes trying to wipe the tears away.
"D-d-do you regret being together hizashi?" She stutters out.
My eyes widen at her statement.
'she NEVER calls me by my name, ever!'
I pull her to my chest while wiping her tears away. "Oh baby, of course I want to be with you. I was just jealous about that guy from earlier. He kept blushing in front of you. And I...didn't like it. I don't want you to leave me and I just didn't know how to react" I admit.
I look down to see y/n blushing looking up at me with her big e/c eyes.
I lean down and kiss her gently.

*3rd person POV*
You smile up at hizashi after your kiss.
"Well zashi~ I think it's time tooooo...TRAIN" you yell while shooting ice pit of your left hand.
His eyes widen as he doges and looks at you smirking.
"Looks like your...RIIIIIIIIGGGGGHHHHHTTTT" He yells activating his quirk.
I summon a wall of rock to cover myself.
"Bring it zashi!"
"You got it baby!"

*after school since I'm too lazy to write everyone else's sparing*

You sit on a bench waiting for everyone to finish getting dressed when Nemuri and Akira walk out.
You look and see the Nemuri is in a strangely happy mood...like SUPER HAPPY.
"Y/n!!!!" Akira exclaims while jumping on you.
You hold her and laugh.
" I wanna join!" Nemuri shouts.
Now there is just the three of you laughing while on top of eachother.
"What.the.hell." you hear a familiar voice mutter.
"Yo! Bedhead, zashi, Dom!" You yell shooting the peace sign.
All of us getting up run to a specific person.
You to hizashi
Nemuri to Dom
Akira to aizawa

The six of you walk out and you notice bedhead and neko-Chan are holding hands.

...

...

Then you see Nemuri and Dom holding hands.

...

...

...

Hizashi looks and then screams "OMG GUYS WE ARE TOTAL FRINDSHIP GOALS!!!!"
Everyone sees he's pointing to all of us holding hands.
'I guess he's right' you think to yourself.
You, Nemuri, and Akira all look at eachother and smile.