Epilogue

*Five years later*

Dearest Namjoon,

I'm not sure if you remember me. I would laugh if you forgot me, we've known each other forever.

I realize we haven't talked in two years, its been a while. It feels like forever but I'm sure you're currently wondering why you're even getting this letter.

But first before I say much I would prefer to start off by saying. That I'm happy you're happy.

I've seen you around with Jin and that right there is true love. Pure love. The love I wished to have. Do you know the moment I truly realized I wasn't going to get you back was when I saw you with Jin?

Do you remember the contest your fan base had gotten to attend your wedding? I was one of the seven winners.

You probably didn't even recognize me, I had decided to stop wearing the layers of makeup I usually do and I had even bothered to cut my hair into a small bob.

So yes, I have changed. You might remember me how though. But all in all I attended the double wedding.

Your face was particaly glowing, you looked the happiest I had ever seen you. And Jin couldn't keep his hands off you now could he?

Always kissing you playfully or interwing your fingers together. I was never like that way with you. And I truly mean it when I say that I did not deserve you. And I never will.

But Jin does, it's not that I've been exactly stalking you two. But you two are made to be, perfect together. Also it's just that I've noticed you've adopated that cute little two year old girl.

She's adorable. I'm glad to see you still have a big enough heart, to adopt the one child no one wanted. The one without the arm, it must be hard to take care of her.

But you seem to love her, your big heart was one of the many reasons I fell in love with you in the first place. I'm sure that's one of the many reasons Jin loves you.

He looks as if he has a million reasons why he loves you. You are truly a good man there isn't many of those still out there. And I'm sorry I didn't recognize that.

But with age come wisdom, and with the hardships I have faced this past year. I thought it would be in my best intrest to contact you.

I have had my fair share of difficulties in my life. And I realize now I was one of the difficulties in your life.

And I apologize for that, I have tried to change. Sure some of my old habits never fade. I do like to dress up, and show skin. That will never change.

And you are probably wondering about my love life. Have I settled down? Am I happy? Did I find someone?

But no I have not, this isn't a fairytale. Life isn't a fairytale and I'm certainly no angel. I'm single and I'd rather not mingle.

I have realized I don't need a man to make me happy, I have myself and I love myself more than anyone else could ever. But I have found happiness in another way.

Your daughter inspired me, there are many more kids like here with out families. Unloved, and unhappy just because of a disability something they had no control over.

I wanted to help these type of children, so I've opened a center for these types of kids. It's become quite successful really, and I am at peace.

I'm finally happy, having a impact on someone does that to people. I've done something meaningful.

You see I have a, few more years on this earth. And I wished to use that to do something meaningful. I wanted my life to be meaningful to someone.