Ch.10

As soon as they saw me they went from a state of shock and confusion to clarification as they kneeled.
Being me and also being a Kelp Head I stared for a few awkward seconds then an even odder question arose in my mind out of my head.
"Umm, why are you kneeling... I mean I'm starting to feel sorta awkward here. You know... just standing..." I rocked back and forth on the balls of my feet.

They continued to awkwardly kneel, I waited for a few minutes, waiting to just see if they will rise on there own 

Let me just say they didn't...

"Rise... please?"

They followed my instructions and rose up from the kneeling position.

The awkward and silence of the moment carried on and on until I couldn't take listening to another beat of the harsh quiet.

"So." I said wiggling my eyebrows.

They didn't even move their stone hard faces. I mean gods! Can't people take worm wiggly eyebrows as a joke? When Andr... When people do that to me I bust out laughing!

Oh gods how I miss my friends!

"You know what I'm just gonna, you know, scadaddle."

I slowly scooted away until I was at the doors, they didn't speak they just looked at me.

When I felt the cool surface of metal on my hand from the opening I quite literally dashed.

I know smooth first move Percie, smooth like the ground on a parched day...

Okay meh dudes, do you want me to make chapters longer???
I know they are short, and not frequent, like at all, but is that okay?
Or is everyone just screaming at me through the screen for not posting for a month.
Probably the first one, fine the latter of the two, FINE! The last one, I KNOW! I'm a bad person for making you wait!
Sorry bout that!
Love ya guys! Peace meh duuudes!