-Controlling Thoughts-

"(Y/n)," Link shook me awake, the morning light making me squint. "Mm?" I yawned and sat up, rubbing my eyes. "Come on, let's get going." I looked to the large cannon looming above me. I wasn't prepared. "Yeah, okay." I stood, yawning tiredly as Link wrapped an arm around me. "Morning babe. Sorry for waking you up so early, just wanted to get to the sky fast." I shook my head and wrapped my arms around Link. "No problem." I mumbled softly, resting my head on his shoulder. Link took out his claw shot and aimed it at the cannon. He shot at it and we were both carried into the cannon. I heard twittering and felt two more occupants with us.

Suddenly everything inside of the cannon shifted. We were turned upside down and with a loud bang, shot into the sky. I screamed and held onto Link for dear life. After all, if this didn't work we'd be dead. As I thought about it, I realized, my pendant would probably protect me. I was thrown into water and let go of Link, struggling to swim up. My pendant kicked in and I had gills. I surfaced and began to breathe normally, spotting Ooccoo and her son in the water with us.

"Phew! Gracious, we made it back! Finally! Welcome, adventurers! This is the sky city of the Oocca!" She said happily, before awkwardly staring at us. "Erm, since you came all this way... I guess I can give you a tour of the city." Ooccoo suggesting getting out of the water. "EEK!" Above us flew a large and nasty dragon. Ooccoo was freaking out and more Oocca came out of the temple in a frenzy. "Ooh, goodness. Brave adventurers, you won't believe it! There's a dragons raging outside the city walls! Oh I'm terribly worried about everyone, I'm going to check in the shop for survivors." Link and I nod as we immediately headed to the source of the problem, like all smart people do.

We walked into the temple, quickly made our way across and into the opening. It was very open. A few loose, grey stone pieces that seemed to be very unstable to walk upon littered the floor. Link and I checked outside and saw where the dragon must be. He looked above us at the fan. "I think we need to activate that before we even think about heading to that dragon. And with that, we set off to activate the fan.

Link and I found a peculiar door, realizing that it needed a key we went to go find one. Link and I entered through a different door and found a key as well as a bridge. We crossed it and found an area we couldn't explore without falling to our death. "Well, there's really no use to go down there unless we have a suicide wish." I looked at Link confused. "Link, babe, we are in a sky city. Made for Oocca. Who're tiny birds who can fly. I don't know about you, but I'd say we've already got our suicide wish."

I said simply as we walked out of the door. "We are going to go fight a dragon for a piece of mirror. And not only that, the most evil mirror of all! It's like if Zant had a baby with darkness and abused it." Link shrugged as we came to the other door. "Yeah, good point." He said. I heard a screech and turned seeing the dragon. I immediately backed myself to the wall and watched it destroy the bridge. "Well." Link said looking around then up to the flying plants. "We still have the peahats."

"Link, I don't know about you," I said, Oocca in my arms raised above my head. "But, I'm gonna have a fucking panic attack if I have to do this." I looked down the large chamber, fear in my eyes. Link shrugged and looked at the Oocca. "I think they're heavy enough to support us." He said, taking a few steps back. "I think not." I said as he ran and leaped off. I screamed a bit and quickly followed suit. I landed on a platform and he was all the way across. "See (Y/n)?" He called from across as I jumped again.

"Shut the hell up and be safe!" I said irritated, trying to find where the door was. "See you in a sec, babe!" Link called as I landed on the platform with the door. True to word, Link came barreling in and gently set down the angry Oocca. "Sorry." I apologized as the two stalked away. Link shrugged at me and opened the door. "I dunno why they're so mad." He mumbled. "Imagine if someone grabbed you by the legs and had you glide them down." Link thought for a moment. "Yeah, that'd hurt."