𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙏𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙊𝙣𝙚: 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙊𝙧 𝙎𝙬𝙞𝙢 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙏𝙬𝙤

Bella's pov
February 1st, 2014

I was beginning to become hopeless. Douglas had Adam, Bree, and Chase and I wasn't even sure how we could even find them. I didn't even know if they were okay and it was eating me up inside. Adam left believing I hated him and now I may never see him again and tell him how sorry I am to ever think he would cheat. I hopped out of Davenport's helicopter following him inside the house seeing Tasha with all of our bags.

" Please don't text Hurry home when we're in a helicopter." Leo gagged walking into the room and still holding his stomach." I left my lunch all over the Rosenblatt's roof."

" So what happened ?" Tasha questioned over our shoulders." Where are the kids ?"

" Douglas got to them before we did." I mumbled.

" Your brother, again ? Okay, you are done complaining about my mother." Tasha scolded pointing her finger angrily at Davenport. " Bella, dear. Your wrist."

I looked down to the throbbing mess noticing it was beginning to turn purple and green from just how messed up it was. At this point, I was thinking it was broken from just how much I landed on it and pulled some punches towards Tori.

" Doesn't matter."

" But sweetie it could be broken-"

" We have to find Adam, Bree, and Chase." I interrupted despite my wrist begging for some medical attention.

I couldn't blame her for being concerned considering everything we went through, but there was no time to deal with wounds. I was tired of Douglas repeatedly coming into our lives and taking something away. Now he had the people I cared about the most and who even know what he was doing to them.

" We have no idea where they are, but they're smart, they will figure out a way to escape." Davenport said turning to look at Leo." Well, two of them will."

" Stop talking down on Adam." I snapped walking pass the others feeling immensely guilty." I should of been with him. If I wasn't so mad and just heard him, I would of been with him when they used their bionics in front of Perry. This is all my fault !"

" Bella, it is no where near your fault."

" Yes it is !" I shouted feeling the tears come from my eyes." I might never see Adam ever again."

" Oh honey." Tasha whispered pulling me close to her side." I do have some good news. The FBI finished their investigation and proved you were cyber hacked."

" So I'm getting all my money back ?"

" No." Tasha stated." All the money was stolen. You're still broke."

" But I'm getting all my stuff back, right ? My boats, my cars, my planes." Davenport listed noticing Tasha slowly shake her head.

" Just the house, but the good news is that now we can all move back in together." Tasha cheered pulling Leo and I close to her side and smiling at Davenport.

" Not even like a jet-ski ? Or a motorcycle with one wheel ?"

" Davenport, what are we going to do about Adam, Bree, and Chase ?" I questioned.