※20※

"Haeryung, wake up." I heard a voice calling out my name. I stretched my arms up and open up my eyes.

"What is it?" I sit up and looked around.

"We've arrived." Jungkook said and I nodded.

"Okay, but what time is it now?" I asked, still half asleep.

"Almost 12." He answered.

"Wow, we really travelled for so long."

"Says the one who only sleeps all the way from Seoul." Taehyung inrerrupted.

"I fell asleep, okay." I defended myself. My brother chuckled.

"Okay, I'm not going to argue with you. I know you're tired. Now, Jungkook where are we heading?" Taehyung asked as he looked at the unfamiliar surrounding.

"I think we can sleep at a budget hotel just for tonight. Then, we'll leave tomorrow." He said.

"Okay, so do you know any budget hotel around here?" My brother asked.

"Yes, there's one right there." He pointed at the building at the right side of the place. We stopped in front of the hotel and paid for two rooms.

"So, me and Jungkook and you're alone." My brother said as he handed me my room card.

"Why am I alone?"

"Because you're a girl. I can't let my sister sleeping with a boy." He looked at Jungkook who doesn't care much because he is sleepy.

"Come on, hyung. Open the door unless you want me to sleep with Haeryung." He spoke in a sleepy tone.

"Okay, okay. Go." He pushed Jungkook inside.

"Good night, love." Jungkook blew me a flying kiss before he plopped on the bed, not caring to clean himself after the long journey.

"Good night." I replied him and looked back at Taehyung.

"Take care of him, oppa. Good night." I walked to the next door which is my room and swipe the card to enter the room.

"Good night." He answered before closing the door behind him. I sighed and put my bags down. I dropped onto the bed and spread my arms out on the large bed. I took a quick rinse and changed into my sleeping attire. I laid on the bed and it took a few seconds for me to finally go to sleep.

I woke up around 6 today so, I went out to the balcony and admire the view. It was quite dark but soon the sun rises and I took some pictures of the view. I breath in while I closed my eyes. It's peaceful. I walked back inside and turned on the TV.

"Nothing to watch." I said as I keep on changing the channels. I switched off the TV and laid on the bed.

"What should I do?" I unlocked my phone and checked my social media. After reading some tweets on Twitter and liking pictures on Instagram, I locked my phone. I wonder if the two of them are awake. I went out and knocked on the boys room.

"Still not awake." I went back to my room and sat on my bed. Then, I heard grumblings.

"I'm hungry." Should I wait for them or just go and eat? I should eat. Eat is important. I went to take a shower and put on my casual outfit. I took my bag and phone and went out. I go to a nearby restaurant for breakfast.

I had fried rice with seafood and hot coffee. While I was sipping on my drink, my phone rings.

"Hello," I answered the call.

"Where are you?" Taehyung asked in a worried tone.

"I'm at Jungkook's house already." I lied.

"Really?! Yah, Jungkook, she's at your house already!" I heard my brother yelled at Jungkook.