Chapter 50

Chyna

"How does this look?" I asked Su, as I spun around in the mirror

"Cuteee" she looking up from her ipad. "Maybe I should wear my sneakers like yours" she said hopping off the bed.

"You know your stuff is packed now, you just wanna make a mess" I said laughing, as I fixed my hair in the mirror.

She laughed, "No I just wanna match you"

"You can get them if you really want, just try not to make a huge mess." i said. "Even though the ones you're wearing match already" I said, shaking my head.

"I won't make a mess... promise" she said, sending a fake smile before running off to the other room.

I walked over, grabbing my phone from the charger seeing I had a text from Troy saying he was on his way. I had agreed to go to Funplex with him and Su before they leave tomorrow night. At first I wasn't really with it, but Su begged and begged and I couldn't let her down because of what Troy and I were going through. Su had been at my house for the last couple days, so she was super sad and attached today. It definitely did affect me seeing she was also affected by what was going on. She continuously asked questions about her father and I, she was curious as hell as to what was going on. The other day she asked me was I mad at him for something, because if so she's sorry for him. This was always one of the things that frightened me about dating a man with kids, because once you bond and build a relationship with them its almost impossible to let them go.

"Okay, how do I look now" Su asked walking back in the room, wearing a pair of my sunglasses and her matching yeezys.

I chuckled, "Girlllll" I said, laughing. "You are too much, i'm gonna miss you Suki Suki" I said calling her, our playful nickname.

"I'm gonna miss you too, Chuki Chuki" she said laughing. "I wish you would come back with us"

"Me too" i said, honestly.

"Come then"

"I gotta work and stuff, & what about my house" I said, grabbing the brush, signaling her over to me.

"I mean, I like this house too, it's pink" she paused, as I began brushing her hair up into a ponytail. "Buttttt, we have a nice house at daddy's too"

"I know..." i said, hopefully ending the conversation. I continued to fix her hair, until i was interrupted by the doorbell. I got up walking into the living room, towards the speaker box, pressing the button, figuring it was Troy. "Come on Su, your dads here" I said, walking into the guest room where she kept her things. She was initially supposed to sleep in there, but insisted on sleeping in the bed with me.

"Okay" she said, walking into the living room, as I heard the elevator ding letting me know Troy had gotten up here. "Uhh, Chy somebody is here" she said, nervously.