Chapter 12

It's been little over three days and Lauren still wasn't eating anything Camila gave her. Even when tempted with dishes she actually loves.

When the smell of pasta hit her nose she new she was in trouble. Camila entered the room with plate in hand. The food seems to be just taken out of the stove seeing as a faint smoke left the food, the aroma surrounding everything around her.

Just seeing Camila puts her in a bad mood her frown deepening and her anger rising just from seeing her.

Camila placed the plate filled with delicious smelling food across from Lauren with a smile. Once she hears Lauren stomach rumble she knows Lauren might give in.

"You have to eat something sooner or later" Camila's hand softly caresses her cheek stepping away from the green eyed girl who swatted her hand. She's chained up like a dog. More reasons to be mad and bitter about life.

"Don't fucking touch me creep!" Lauren sneers in hate in a rush of anger she threw the plate on the floor, the glass plate breaking as it's contest scatter all over the floor creating a mess. The way Camila's eyes turned dark and her breathing intensified made Lauren quiver in horror as she tried to drag herself away from Camila but the chain on her neck can only let her go so far. So when Lauren stands up and run she was pulled back thanks to her chain that basically chokes her for a second, she coughs as her eyes follow Camila's movements in horror.

Camila tilted her head, her footsteps fast and heavy against the wooden floor. Lauren's hands went up defensively covering her face. Camila grabbed a fist full of hair yanking Lauren up to her feet as panicky cries left Lauren's lips.

The chain rattled as Camila drags Lauren by her hair and then pushes her to her knees broken glass digging on her knees as Lauren hisses in pain.

"Look at what you have done!" Camila sneered as she pushes Lauren down by her hair. "Don't you have manners?" Lauren's face was just a few inches of the floor that's filled with the food and shards of glasses.

"Please. Please I'm sorry!" heavy tear drops fell to the wooden floor as Camila keeps pushing her to the point where her face is pressed against it. "I'm sorry!" She creams sniffles tearing through her.

Shards were slowly pressing harder against her skin as Camila banged her head into the floor the shard digging inside of her left cheek painfully. Lauren cries out, Camila lifted her up by her hair again.

"Your actions have consequences and it's time to face them" Camila sneers as she throws Lauren to the bed roughly. "You want to be an ungrateful brat!" Camila sneers she's enjoying this, Lauren could see it in her eyes the way they gleamed in pure bliss. Camila left the room her footsteps echoing as she came back with a set of keys and handcuffs.

"No! Please, Don't. No!" Lauren continued to cry in hopes that Camila would stop. Blood slowly trickles down her cheek mixing with her tears. Camila grabbed her legs pulling her towards her with full strength as Lauren started throwing her kicks and fighting for her life.

Camila tried to turn Lauren around by her legs but the other young woman fought to stay in the same position she was in. The anger Camila felt was the type that only wants to inflict pain and it is hard to stop cause she does want to hurt her.

Lauren's scream only made things worse cause Camila's eyes couldn't be more dilated. Camila was quickly losing more of her self control as seconds pass, she punches and twists her way on top of Lauren until her arms are grasping her neck where the chain is. You would think that the chain would make things difficult for Camila, but the way Lauren's face was turning red suggested other wise.

Lauren scratches Camila's face and neck as she tries to make her stop her other hand trying to twist some of her fingers but Lauren is weak. Her vision was becoming cloudy, but she still tries. Lauren's hand this time going towards Camila's face again and her thumb pushing into one of Camila's eyes painfully. Lauren coughs at the first intake of air and at the second one and third.

That was a close call for them. Lauren because she could have died and Camila because she lost control, and losing control meant unexpected actions that would lead to unexpected problems that she had to solve once she was in control again.

It wouldn't be a smart move if she killed Lauren, there's things to take into consideration, supplies she would need to buy. Plans she would have to elaborate and with a quickly decomposing body wouldn't make anything easier.

"Thank the heavens for I have showed you more mercy than I should" Camila says her chest rising quickly by her raged breathing. Lauren lays on the ground still coughing and tears running down the side of her eyes. Camila stands up from the floor and goes out of the room, Lauren quickly scrambles to her feet towards the broken glass quickly picking a long and sharp shard and hiding under the bed. She has to be quick she knows that if Camila sees her doing this she will clearly kill her.

Lauren starts to take her more seriously, it was clear that she doesn't give her empty threats.

___________

A/n:

I'm currently considering changing up the story from the beginning, but I don't want you guys to start all over again so for now its unlikely to happen.