Chapter 25

Lucifer

Fuck. Even after searching all data, we were not able to find that fucking backstabber. Who could do this??? Who dared to do this?

Sebastian was still checking the data. I was getting mad with evey passing minute. "Lucifer. I'm sorry but I didn't find any useful information".
I sat back on my chair, sighing. I run my hand through my hair, trying to clear my thoughts.

Suddenly, I heard a knock at the door. I frowned thinking who could be this. Without waiting for my answer, the person on other side opened the door. When I saw who was it, I lost my control.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I shouted at Sofia.
"Well, now my son, it is not a good way to greet your mother" Sofia smirked.
'That bitch'.
"You are my fucking stepmother, about which, I clearly don't care"
"Step or not, I'm still your mother" she said mockingly.
"What the hell do you want Sofia?" Sebastian asked.
"Am I talking to you Mr O'Brian?" Sofia questioned Sebastian.
"Answer him and get out" I said with a dangerously low voice.
"Ohh my son is getting angry. Don't worry, I'll go soon. Besides I don't want anything, I'm here to give you something" saying this, she placed a yellow envelope on my desk.

I raised my eyebrow at her. She gestured me to open the envelope, with her annoying smirk.
'I swear if I find this envelope useless, I will kill h-'
All my thoughts flew off of the window, when I saw what was inside the envelope. It contains some photos. Photos of Maisie. My wife, with one of the person I hate the most.

Tony Evans.

Maisie and Tony?? What was she doing with him?

I clenched my jaw together in anger. Well I was not angry. I was in rage. My blood was boiling and I was seeing red. In the photo, Maisie was dressed casually as well as Tony. They were sitting on a sweet shop. In one photo, Maisie my smiling at Tony, while in another photo, Tony was looking at her with adoration and love?

"What the fuck this mean?" I shouted at her.
"Why don't you ask your lovely wife? Can't you see it Lucifer. The traitor is none other then your sweet wife. She sold the information to Tony" Sofia scoffed.

I didn't say anything. I rang the bell for maids and one maid come inside.
"Bring Maisie here" I said to her.
She nodded her head and went outside. I rubbed my forehead to calm myself.
'I can believe she hide something like this from me. That woman'

Few moments later, door was opened slowly and then entered my wife. She was confused as confusion was clearly written on her face. And hell, she was looking gorgeously cute. I just wanted to bend her over my desk and fuck her senseless. Just thinking about making love to her, made me hard. She made her way towards the center slowly. I was watching her every move keenly.

She first looked at me, then at Sofia and Sebastian, then again at me. She tilted her head slightly, cutely, in confusion.

"Do you need anything?" She asked in her honey sweet voice. I raised my eyebrow at her and hand her the photos. Now she looked more confused but took those photographs from my hand. Soon her confusion turned into shock, then into fear as She studied every single photograph. Now she was breathing heavily in anxiety. She looked at me nervously and tried to explain, stuttering "Th- this this is n-not what it looks like. I- I.."

"Ahh shut up girl. Stop your innocent drama. We know everything now. Tell me how much money he offered you for the information? Huh?" Sofia shouted at my wife. I tried my best not to murder her then and there.

"What?" Maisie whispered, confused.
"I said stop your drama. Now I know why you married my son. You wanted money, don't you? An orphan girl like you can only do this kind of cheap things. You worthless g-".
"ENOUGH!!" I shouted, cutting Sofia off of her sentence. That bitch can't insult my wife in front of me. I heard a low sob and turned towards Maisie.

My heart breaks when I saw her shaking, crying silently. She was looking at the floor, while tears slipped her perfect cheeks.
"Get out" I ordered both, Sebastian and Sofia. Sebastian was looking in pity towards my wife. Sofia just scorned and went outside of the room. Sebastian followed her. Then I noticed my wife was also making her way towards the door, slowly.
'Shit. My innocent angel thought I told her to get out too'.

"Not you wife" I said to Maisie. In result she stopped but didn't turned to face me. I went to the door and locked it. I turned to look at her but still she was facing ground. I gently grabbed her wrist and bring her to sit on a chair.