Ŋιƞετεεƞ

"And every single year, I'm drowning in my tears, I'm drowning in my tears

"And every single year, I'm drowning in my tears, I'm drowning in my tears. Again.
I can't seem to forget
The pain I seem to give, the pain I seem to give my, friend. "

🌸🌸🌸
A week earlier.
Y/N's POV

My foot, perverted. My wrists snapped. He would torture me every single day to the point where the only bones okay were the ones in my toes and my cranium.

As crazy as it may seem, it's no pain I haven't experienced before.

I was so weak that I didn't even have the energy to shift. I couldn't heal myself either. If was Numb, I knew if I could feel anything, I'd feel like shit. Jungkook would refuse to see me, he would refuse to talk to me. I seriously fucked up.

Before I even had time to recover from my last attack, a tarantula crawled in. Then another, and another. Until they filled the room.

At least I won't be able to feel the pain as they bite me. I closed my eyes, too tired for anything when one crawled underneath my arm. The next crawled under my leg, and all followed suit.

They only stopped when they were all carrying me. They carried me over towards what seemed to be a doggy door. Putting me down as carefully as possible, one crawls onto my stomach and rests there. The rest disperse. "Speak." I heard a voice whisper.

"H-hello?" I managed to croak out using what's left of my jaw. "Y/N?" I hear a voice reply. "Yes?" I respond. "Y/N thank God you're safe!" She says in a harsh but quiet tone.

"Wendy?" I barely ask. "Y/N I know how to get out." "Listen to me, I know you're in pain so don't speak." I silently agree.

"There's one person, Yoongi. He's the dude that screamed at us in the rainbow room." "Do you remember his door?" "Symbols?" I cough, letting her know. "They weren't just any symbols, Y/N."

"They were Heiroglyphics."

I smile slightly, remembering how Wendy, Seulgi and I had learned them in order to communicate secretly.

"And they're our way out."

————————————————————
A/N:
Short chapter today, sorry :/

QOTD: "|-/?"