Hoodie X Female!Reader

Request by ShippingGoddess4 (≧∇≦)/

By the way this isn't going to be big or anything that great, since I didn't really have a good idea for.this one ;w; sowwy

~Hoodie's POV~

I watched the boy with the girl walk down the dark streets. They were alone and they were walking. They are probably a couple... How about I kill them? I just want to see the girl's reaction when I kill her boyfriend.

I slowly approached, took my gun and shoot him right in his skull. He fell to the ground, dark blood coloring the black ground and the girl's eyes widen in fear and surprise. She was kinda cute, but too bad I had to kill her too.

Then, her eyes turned and saw me. I expected her to scream, cry and run like all the other people, but she just.... Smiled? She smiled and ran to me. I was confused... She then threw her arms around me and cried into my chest, since she was way shorter than I was. (Sorry if your tall QvQ)

'T-Thank you...s-so much....t-thank you...' She kept crying and hugging me tight. Why....? Why is she thanking me? I just killed her boyfriend.. Her friend, her brother or whatever he was to her..... So why is she thanking me?

'I've been trapped under his grip for so many weeks.... He locked me down there... Never letting me go.... I thought my life was over..... But then.... you came and saved me....'

My eyes widen. Was she kidnapped? And did I...... saved her?

She pulled away and rubbed her eyes, before smiling at me. Her smile was so cute...

'T-Thank you...... I really ow you a lot... What's your name?'

She asked me. I just..... stood there. But after a few seconds, I started running away from her, ignoring her yells for me to wait. I was just so confused... I had mixed emotions...

I hid and thought to myself.

Do I really just save a girl's life? But... I was supposed to kill her! She was supposed to be scared of me....

But maybe she is different.

~Four Days Later~

I watched the girl I saved what was her name, Y/n? Yes.

I watched her talk to her phone with someone while wlking don't the streets. She couldn't get off my mind since the day I saved her so I decided to pay some 'visits'. I learnt a lot about her. I wasn't supposed to watch her, but the thought that I saved and not killed someone's life kept bothering me. I didn't feel like killing her. After all, she was kinda cute and innocent.

The last days she's been talking a lot about me on her phone. I remembered that I didn't even let her know my name. How about I visit her at night?

--------

She was getting ready for bed, until I came inside her bedroom from the window. She didn't notice me yet.

'Y/n.'

She gasped and quickly turned to face me. Her eyes widen.

'I-It's you! The man with the hoodie!'

I smiled under my mask.

'Name's Hoodie. You should be very proud of yourself.'

She looked at me in confusion.

'Proud of what..?'

I quickly grabbed her by the waist, lifted my mask and gave her a kiss. Her lips were such more tasty than I thought.

She started kissing back, leaning closer. She put her hand on my chest and then it slid towards my mask. I grabbed her wrist before she could touch my mask and continued kissing her.

I pulled away.

'You thought it would be that easy for you to see my face?'

She gave a dissapointed pout. I chuckled.

'Don't sorry. I won't be hidden for long.' I just want to make sure I can fully trust her.

'Be proud of yourself, because you're the only one I'm keeping an eye for your protection from now on.'

I turned my back and got ready to leave, until she yelled for me.

'Wait! What's your real name?'

'....Brian.' I gave her a wink and disappeared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just like I said, this one wasn't something great and sorry ;^;

I hope this gift makes your day ;v;

~AlishDaWolf~