Chapter 26

Maisie

I was shaking in fear. I was fidgeting my trembling hands on my lap. I didn't dare to look up at Lucifer. He was leaning on the edge of the desk with his hands fold over his chest, while I was sitting on the chair, right in front of him. Tears were falling non stop, no matter how much I tried to stop them.

Mrs Salvatore's words cut me through like a knife. It seriously hurts. Hurts like hell.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Lucifer cut the silence. I didn't say anything at first.
"Maisie. Answer me" he hissed angrily.
"Wh-what?"
"Why didn't you tell me that you went to meet him?"
"I-I...I "
"YOU WHAT???" He shouted.
I flinched and a sob escaped my mouth. I closed my eyes forcefully in fear of being hit.

'He won't hit me. He won't hit me. Right?'

He remained silent this time. I slowly opened my eyes and decide to answer him. I sniffed and hiccupped slightly.
"I...I di- didn't went to me-meet him. We met whe- when I.. I went to shop- shopping with Amy" I said weakly in a very low voice, still watching my lap.

Lucifer moved from his standing position and come towards me. He placed both his hand on the armrests of my chair and leaned forward.
"And when were you planning on to tell me this?" He said in calm voice.

Dangerously calm.

I looked up at him with tears streaming down my eyes. I bite my lips to make them stop from trembling.
"I wa-was about to tell you"
"When?"
"I forgot yest- yesterday" I sniffed and looked down in shame and fear.
He again went silent, while I kept crying silently.

After few minutes, I looked up at him and saw him already looking at me.
"Luci- Lucifer... I swear I didn't sold any information to him. That day....that day it was ju-just a coincidence that we met. I didn't do anything" I explained myself, shaking my head. Still he didn't say anything.

Silence.

He kept looking at me with a frown.
"I didn't" I again said, slightly shaking my head. Then I looked down at my lap again.

Silence. Deadly silence.

Suddenly, a hand came towards my face and I flinched. But it only wiped my tears and tilted my face upwards, to face Lucifer. All of a sudden, he kissed me roughly. It was sort of a punishing kiss. I reached out for his shirt collar to hold and steady myself.
He bite roughly on my lower lip, which results me in gasping. He took this chance and slide his tongue into my mouth. He tasted every inch of my mouth and groaned in pleasure.

I was soon out of breath and tried to push him, moaning in protest. He didn't leave but only hold my waist and picked me up off of my chair. He then placed me on his desk and came in between my legs, still kissing me senselessly.

When I felt myself getting lightheaded I tried to push him once more. Luckily, he released my lips and placed his forehead against mine, panting heavily. I wrapped my arms around his neck and took deep breaths. Lucifer again starts to kiss me, but this time he kissed me down my neck. I closed my eyes and moaned in pleasure. I grabbed a handful of his hair and pulled them. He groaned and tighten his hold on me.

"God. You drive me crazy" he said, placing his head on the crook of my neck. His voice create a delicious tremble on my neck skin. It also felt slightly ticklish, which results me in moving away from him. He growled this time and bring me insanely close. We stayed like that for some moments, with him in between my legs and his head on crook of my neck.

My breathing soon come to normal and I found myself relaxing in his hug. Lucifer starts giving me light feather like kisses on my neck and again I close my eyes in delight.

Suddenly a knock interrupted our sweet moment. I slightly pushed Lucifer but he didn't move an inch.
"Who is it?" He shouted, still holding me.
"Lucifer? It's me" Sofia replied from the other side.

Lucifer clenched his teeth angrily together and tightly fist up his hands. "Get out of my house right now" Lucifer yelled at the door. I jumped at his tone but he held me tightly.
"But Lucifer, listen to me. Your wife is not-" Sofia was cut off by Lucifer's final angry warning, "I said Get. Out".

Then I heard her going away. I sighed but then I realized Lucifer still might think me as his traitor. I looked at him, biting my lips. He used his thumb to release my lip and kissed me, tugging my lower lip with his teeth, lightly. "What is it?" He asked while caressing my cheek softly. I took a deep breath and ask "Do you think its me?".

He frowned for a moment, clearly confused. Then he realized what I was talking about.
"No. Absolutely no"
"Then why were you so angry?" I asked in a low tone, tilting my head.
"I was angry because you hide such important thing from me. And meeting Tony is a very important thing. Besides, you don't even know what information we are talking about. So there is no chance of you being the betrayer."

Yes. I absolutely have no idea what kind of information is stolen.
"But why will someone sold your information to Tony?" I asked curiously.
"He wanted my position. The position of King. But now he wants one more thing from me"
"What?"
"You".