Chapter 26: Hero Outfit

(A/M): Here is the re-upload since the one earlier was pretty much broken.

[3 Weeks Ago]

"W-What?" You looked at your mother with disbelief. Your face contorted into a nervous, unsure wreck.

But you mother held a pleading face with her hands clasped together.

"Please dear, I know you are not good at it.. But its for Izuku, please?" The woman begged making you think this decision over.

Inko looked at you expectantly. She needed your help and support for this -and she also needed someone to get the materials she couldn't find.

You, on the other hand, are having war with your own decisions.

With loud huff of frustration, you ruffled your hair and turned to her with a smile. "I won't guarantee that I will know what I'll be doing!~" You say in a bittersweet voice.

But your mother didn't caught on with your warning and beamed of joy. "Oh that's fine dear! All you need to do is help!" She cheered.

"That is what I am concerned of- Eep!!" You squeaked in surprise as your mom pulled you from your seat on the office chair of your room and started using you out the door.

"Here is the money, you go and buy the things on this list and I will distract your brother." Your mother beamed happily.

With a blank look, you were forced out of the apartment with your coat loosely thrown over your head before the door quickly shut.

Looking at the painted surface of the door you sighed and slipped on your coat making your way out of the apartment.

The walk to the mall was just quiet. For once you weren't disturbed by the call of your phone or the vibrations it will generate when you receive mail or text. Yet still you found yourself inexplicitly bored of the simplicity of your travel, for some reason you were craving for something exciting to happen.

And somehow after the thought pass you noticed a familiar blonde standing at the sidewalk eyes of their phone.

A cheeky smile framed your lips as you snuck behind him. Quick as a cat you gently covered his eyes with you hands catching him by surprise. Or at least you hoped. The boy merely sighed not showing any signs of at least shock.

Seeing his lack of reaction your frowned. "You were supposed to be surprised..." You complained and pulled your hands away.

"Well I already saw you coming already. By the way you are terrible at sneaking." Katsuki blankly spoken looking back at you.

With a huff you crossed your arms grumpily and turned away from him. "You don't have to beat down my mood..." You pouted.

"Nah, its still entertaining despite how many years I have known you." The boy nonchalantly say.

"But you always keep doing that...!"

Katsuki smirked at your pouting look and ruffled your hair contented at hearing your whine of frustration. Although soon his expression turned a 180 and he looked at you seriously in the eyes. "Have you been sleeping?"

"... Um.." You scratched your cheek nervously as the air tensed together with your companion's face.

"Oh look at the time..! I have things to buy, Bye Katsuki!!" You pointed at your watch and scurried away just as Katsuki realized what you were doing.

"Hey! Get back here and answer me!!" He yelled chasing after you.

[--]

'Why on earth did I run away in the first place!?' You thought to yourself leaning against a wall in an alley to make sure that Katsuki lost sight of you.