9

Chapter 9: A future candidate

"Oh my God, who is he?"

Even though Jungkook was your childhood friend you had never come outside with him after classes, since you were both busy with your lives as grown ups. That's you running to your part time job and he, making his way to the clubs he was acquainted with.

So when you heard his voice coming from beside you, it was hardly believable.

But what you had in front of you, a few feet away was much more shocking than that.

"Don't tell me. Sarang! Is that your... Boyfriend or?" You turned your head to the left to see the most shook expression you've ever seen on Jungkook. "Is he waving at you!?"

And now you derived your attention to the college's newfound attraction. Everyone's eyes glued to the one and only person. A shocking ethereal beauty indeed, Kim Taehyung in a god damn denim jacket and striped blue jeans waving at you like a happy puppy seeing their master.

"N-no, he is.. I mean-" you frantically said. Asking yourself continuously just how he got here.

"You sure girl? Cause you're giving him the look and he's giving you that back also," Jungkook said with a smirk on his face, a light shrug with his shoulders that gave off his know-it-all vibe.

"Wait, don't tell me he's the one you borrowed my clothes for?" He suddenly asked. God damn could he be less loud.

"Oh blimey I'd be shitting myself!" Jungkook gasped seeing you being silent about it. "You just caught a big fish, didn't you Sarang?"

Talking to him at this point was pretty much pointless. "He's just someone I know... I'll talk about it later I promise!" That's what you said before taking quick steps away from Jungkook.

"You promised!" He shouted with his hands in his pockets.

The moment you got to Taehyung you grabbed his arm and pulled the latter away from everyone's attention. And you didn't stop until you reached the bus station and shoved him up in the bus then pushing him down to sit beside a window. After that you took a seat yourself.

Your mind rummaged through the events that happened earlier. You saw everyone staring up at Taehyung then at you, gasps and whispers could be heard here and there.

Lord you wouldn't be surprised if you saw the title "handsome young man at college gate, who's his girlfriend!" On your college newspaper the next day, you wouldn't even be surprised if you saw your name there.

Too much crowd in the small space and Taehyung being totally distracted by the view from outside kept you from bombarding him with questions in the bus.

Though when you got down and he started dancing his way back to your home you finally found the chance and caught up to him taking long steps. "How did you get to my college, Tae?" You asked calmly yet seriously.