| 15 | back again

liked by tchalamet, pierrecohen and 809,561 others

@daisycohen: je suis revenu

username: we love a bilingual shishter
username: we missed you daisy glad you're back
tchalamet: LA REINE EST DE RETOUR, THE QUEEN IS BACK!!
pierrecohen: yeah well tell the queen to get her ass back home right now or both of you are in trouble
tchalamet: yes sir, but I'm not even in the country so idk how u are gunna get me in trouble and how I'm supposed to make ur sister get back home
pierrecohen: i'm Pierre Fucking Cohen trust me you don't want to know what I'll do. Oh and just text her she listens to you

username: she's french?
username: duh her brother's name is Pierre how much more french can she be
username: she isn't french
username: whatever who cares, c'est la vie
username: BAHAHAHA when that's the only french thing you know^

_____________

Daisy awaits Timothée at where she thinks is the correct gate. Her eyes constantly scan the door expecting him to escape it looking surprised to see her there however, Nicole had sent her the wrong gate number and instead Timothée was confused to find a very frustrated Daisy facing the wrong direction at the wrong gate.

'Daisy?' He says both surprised and shocked. He had no clue the girl was coming to pick him up. Immediately her features change once she hears the sound of his familiar voice. They hadn't seen each other in weeks since he'd left for Los Angeles but they made up for it by face timing for hours on end. The two had become quite the ideal friends.

Daisy doesn't try to explain herself to him instead she finds herself in his arms, which is unusual because the boy usually has to pull her into him every so often. But this time she is in need of his comfort and he finds it extremely refreshing after being away from her for what felt like so long. 'I missed you so much.' She says finally pulling away from him. Her smile is contagious because now he wears it too as he ruffles her hair slightly.

'Well, it's good to hear that because you refused to admit you missed me when I asked you multiple times on FaceTime.' Timothée says this matter of factly and Daisy shy's away from him immediately knowing his words were in fact true.

'Hey! I just didn't want to look soft you know. I had a reputation to uphold.' She says this sort of mockingly and although he takes no offense he holds his hand to his chest and pretends to fall backwards causing a laugh to escape Daisy. Timothée doesn't say it but he is happy she came to get him from the airport.

He had missed this girl's laugh and her smile and the good energy she brought with her wherever she went. He'd grown quite attached to her in such little time and it was hard for him to admit it because she was quite younger then him. It wasn't as if his family would judge him though, they were in love with Daisy and thought she was an angel sent from above who needed to be protected at all costs. Of course he agreed with them on that, but he'd never admit he had feelings towards her to his mom and dad, they'd be on board with it but he sure as hell wouldn't.

The age gap to him was nothing, but to everyone else it would be a lot. Not only would he be criticized for liking a younger women, a minor to be quite exact. But also, Daisy would undoubtedly be called a slut or a whore for wanting to be with him. The world worked that way and social media was unfair to women, no matter their age and Timothée knew that. If by some miracle this beautiful girl he had grown accustomed to calling his friend, miraculously seemed to have feelings for him.. he wouldn't let it happen.

She was already getting hate for the multiple paparazzi photos that were taken of them, and they weren't even a couple yet. He'd seen her get called a hoe for walking with him to a coffee shop in the afternoon or being seen strolling around central park and it was honestly sickening that she was being treated this way, he couldn't even imagine people's comments if they were to actual get together. It wasn't just his career on the line it was also hers. And he'd never want to be the cause of that. So, instead he let himself hug her one more time, very tightly before letting her lead him to the car.

________________

Ugh idk if this book is even good or if I should even keep writing. I mean I love writing it but it barely gets any reads and I'm on the 16th chapter.

Should I even continue it?

Idk man. :/

I get that it's not about the reads or the votes but at the end of the day I feel like no one's really reading this