Meeting The Doctor

Jin had left after someone knocked on the door and said that someone named Jimin needed him saying that two Alphas were in a heated argument over an Omega, apparently the girl didn't who to pick between the two and both Alphas wanted to mate her.

I felt mind boggled at the thought that they two Alphas were trying so hard for an Omega it felt not real to me. That and the fact that an Omega had the opportunity to pick she was being given a choice THE choice on who she would spend the rest of her life with. It felt surreal and I pondered my thoughts thinking to myself why had I not run away before because.

Why had I stayed in a place so toxic. I knew the answer already I stayed because of my mom because she means the world to me and she was the only who ever showed me love. In private of course away from the prying eyes of my father nonetheless but still she loved me and I loved her and now I miss her more than ever.

Knowing this is a place that exists and that my mother and I could have been happy at makes me regret not leaving beforehand and not taking her with me. Maybe we could have found this place ourselves maybe not but anything is better than where she's currently at.

I was staring around my room when there was knock on my door and I then softly said "Come in" then the door opened and I felt my breath hitch in my throat which made me start coughing dryly when I saw who I'm guessing was my doctor come in through the door.

He came into the room and looked at me and smiled softly I could rapidly tell it was done genuinely by the way he introduced himself "Hello I'm Park Hyung-sik and I'm the pack doctor I've been taking care of your wounds and injuries which if you may please allow me I need to examine"

I nodded and he started at the thick gauze at my neck and then made his way to my arms and every other injury in my body once he was done examining he looked up at me and said" I need to change your gauzes on you"

I could tell he was trying not to make me feel uncomfortable which I gravely appreciated and so I nodded at him in agreement. He nodded in understanding and went on saying "I applied some some solution to your wounds to help seal them faster. Also some aloe for scarring. Your body is reacting slowly to your injuries but soon enough you won't need any gauzes or aloe. It will heal by itself it will just take some time"

I nodded at him again that seemed like the only thing I could do.

He acknowledged my nod with one of his own and went on to check my other injuries. I appreciated how he was careful in touching me, looking at me and silently asking for my consent to do his job. I think he knew that I had gone through some trauma or at least knew it was horrible enough to think I would be skeptical and fearful of people and smelling the air when he came in had quickly let me know that he was an Alpha and that made me skeptical.

He had been very soft which puzzled me, Alphas always let others know that they were the dominant ones but he was being very careful so as to not startle me.

It surprised me but I greatly appreciated it.

He addressed me again taking me out of my thoughts " Well miss I'd say you need to stay at least a couple more days at least until your neck heals more that's the injury I'm most worried about it came very close to one of the arteries in your neck and it is taking some time for the wound to close since it was so deep" his explanation was so nonchalant that you would think that I hadn't almost died.

I nodded

"If you wouldn't mind I want to give you a recommendation is that alright" he asked me to which I again nodded.

"Walk around the compound, you need to get your legs moving again get the blood flowing and I think maybe you'll find that it is quite nice here"

I nodded at him again and he frowned a bit but perked up again.

"I don't know what you have been through miss but the psychical trauma your body went through was quite extensive"

I simply stayed quiet again. I could tell he was trying to get me to talk to him maybe express if I was feeling anything unusual in my body or anything but I was not really up for it. He sighed deeply and looked at me and said "I know you probably don't walk to talk about what you have been through because it seems like it was something very gruesome but you must talk about it with someone it is not good keeping what happened to you bottled up inside. I have a friend here her name is Bo-Young she is our psychologist here if you would like, I could ask her to stop by and see you while you are here" he said it so kindly that it reminded me that not everyone was a horrible person like in my pack there were good people still I had so far met Namjoon and Jin and now Hyungsik maybe I could trust other people.

Maybe it was safe. Maybe this time I wouldn't get hurt.

Maybe it was better to talk to someone about everything I had gone through maybe I could talk to someone and maybe just maybe they wouldn't think I was crazy.

"Rest assured you can move around miss I want you to move around stretch out those limbs you know that way your body can speed up the healing process"

"Thank you" I simply said while he looked at me smiled back and said " I have other patients to look so I will leave you to it I also need to report back to Namjoon your recovery process so I must go I will come back in a bit to check you again and one of my nurses will come by and check on you, try to walk around" he smiled at me and left

Progress, I was making progress not all at once but I was making it and it felt good. I had spoken to him even if at first I was weary of him. I have to get over this fear I have of people a fear my attacker had left with me. A fear he will never feel because he is privileged and an Alpha.

Talking to Namjoon was good for me also he made me feel safe, it also helped knowing that although he was an Alpha he was kind and had a kind mate who wanted to help me also.

Slowly but surely I feel this place will be my home. I'm okay with that.

I'm okay I am safe I need to be okay with leaving everything behind and I need to focus on me and getting better mentally and psychically.

I hope I can do that here.

AN: This is a transition chapter into something more she will meet the others but not all together. I want to take my time with this fanfic and not make it feel rushed. Also to anyone who is reading this thank you I appreciate it very much. If you like so far please let me know it really helps getting feedback.