Chapter 17: The First Fight

"Is a group of squids called a squad?" Raven wandered out loud as she pulled her beanie lower down on her head.

After the heated discussion with Luca this morning, I felt elated. I now knew that he wanted me just as much as I wanted him and also, now he wouldn't be shying away after our "moments". He was just like a confused teenager, a poor lil virgin boy who didn't know the workings of the female reproductive system. And I would teach him just that. My heart (and pussy) clenched in excitement as I dreamed of what was to come. Taking his virginity was definitely something I was looking forward to.

" Excuse me! I just proposed a million dollar question and you're just going to ignore me like that? Oh my gosh, the -"

"Shut the fuck up." I chuckled , cutting Rave off. She grinned like a bandit at me and stooped down to where I was sitting.

" Is he big? "

I laughed and pushed her away as she took a seat next to me. It was Prof. Larkins' class again and I wanted to run away.

"Where the hell is this man?" Rave asked , looking at the door. Surprisingly he was late today. Something which has never happened before.

"Wanna ditch?" I asked her, as the students filed in the class.

" Lets go. I don't want to see that asshole's grimey ass face today. " she muttered, pulling her backpack onto her shoulder and standing up. I followed her movements and soon, we were safely out of the building and in the back buildings.

I was really in the mood of celebrating. And what better way to celebrate than to smoke some?

"Twan!" Rave shouted as she saw him on the stairs at our everyday secret place.

Rainelle and Josie were there too but only Josie was smoking. As we made our way towards them, Josie offered me the blunt.

As everyone chatted along about their weekends , two very strong and muscular arms crept around my waist. Twan's musky cologne floated into my nostrils and I let out a breath. Luca....He smelled better .

"I want a repeat of that night, Eleoner" he seductively whispered into my ear from behind and I fell back into him as he pulled me against his hard front.

I couldn't do this to Luca.

"Not now, Twan." I stepped away from him even as my body screamed for a release. I had not left my careless and reckless ways back in Nashville. I was still the same Eleoner who never said no to sex IF the guy was hot. And here, Twan was a fucking smoke show. But something in me resisted him. I didn't want to be a hypocrite. I HAD laid the rule of not seeing anybody else and I sure as hell won't break it.

" Whats wrong? " Twan frowned as I faced him. Apparently, rejection was not something he was used to.

Raven butted in, "She said not now. You're not the kind of guy who forces girls now, are you?"

Twan didn't say anything. He turned his back and walked away.

I blew out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

"Thanks." I mumbled to Raven as she smiled at me.

" Meh. " she shrugged " I'm sure Luca will give it to you better. " she wiggled her eyebrows and I laughed lightly.

My head was reeling. In any other situation, I wouldn't have said no to Twan. He and I would be fucking against the wall somewhere by now. But I'd said no to him.

Oh Luca, you better do it better.

_______________________________________

Ann was wearing a polka dot dress with big ass dots on them and she looked hilarious. No, I didn't mind polka dots. Infact, I loved them. But that dress was just outrageous.