August 27th, 1958

I've gotten to know Cynthia a lot over the past couple weeks since we hung out together when the boys were practicing. She was the nicest person you could ever meet, she was amazing. I think she and John were perfect.

Tonight Cynthia invited me and George to go on a 'double date' with her and John. We agreed to go.

George came around to my place to pick me up for the date. John asked Paul if he and Dot wanted to go as well, but Dot was apparently too shy.

-

We met up with John and Cynthia and walked into a small restaurant. It was pretty nice, but nothing too fancy, none of us could afford that.

Cynthia and I sat next to each other and George and John sat across from us.

We all got our drinks and ordered our meals.

"So Cynthia," I whispered, "How's John?"

She wiped her mouth with a napkin, "Pretty good, he gets annoying though," she giggled.

"So does George," I replied.

We both looked over to George and John laughing nonstop, I wonder what they were talking about...

They were whispering amongst each other and making weird motions.

Cynthia and I both rolled our eyes and went back to eating our food.

*~*~*

We were walking home in the dark, I was beside Cynthia and the boys were behind us a little ways. They were still laughing and making weird noises.

Boys...

I learned so much more about Cynthia, like how she was dating another guy before John came and starstruck her. I learned more about her family too.

"What about your mom and dad?" Cynthia asked.

"Well, my dad works in the cotton trade and he's a musician. And my mother died almost two years ago," I said quietly at the end.

"Oh, I'm sorry..." Cynthia said and wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

We both turned around suddenly to hear John calling at a girl walking down the street.

"Brigitte Bardot!" He called.

John and George looked at her when she walked past them.

"You pigs," I yelled to them and walked faster with Cynthia.

"Oh come on! We're only having a bit of fun!" John yelled back.

George didn't say anything, he just looked kind of guilty for playing along when he had a girlfriend.

I scoffed at John and kept walking.

John ran up to us and George followed behind.

John took Cynthia from my grasp and pulled down the sidewalk, saying sweet-nothings to her, trying to apologize.

I felt George slowly put his arm around my waist, but I stepped away.

"Don't act like you didn't join in with John," I muttered, crossing my arms.

"Diana, I'm sorry-"

"Is that what you 'fantasize' about, Brigitte Bardot?" I scoffed.

"Not anymore..." he said slyly, pulling me into his arms.

I grinned a little, "You're sick George."

He just laughed and began to walk me home.

-
-
-
I kind of have writers block right now☹ Sorry if this sucked, I just don't know what to write. I have an idea what to write about in the future, but I don't know what to write until then😕