Chapter 10: "The Coming of My Era"

The Azure Dew Bracelet?! It was the Ye Family heirloom, it naturally belonged to her! The Ye Qing Luo of the modern times!

“The Azure Dew Bracelet is a legendary divine artifact left by the gods in the Nirvana Realm which encompasses a twelve level Purgatory Pagoda! As long as you sleep every night and use your spiritual consciousness to enter the pagoda to cultivate, you’ll reap the benefits. For every level that is cleared, you will be rewarded with an Azure Dew technique.

Legendary divine artifact?

Belonged to the gods?

Her family heirloom was actually …….so op?

One must know that in the Nirvana Realm, the accessories are divided into five ranks.

From the lowest was the Common Grade (white),followed by the Unique Grade (Green), Essence Grade (Blue), Supreme Grade (Purple) and the highest grade being the Legendary Grade(Gold).

LEGENDARY GRADE DIVINE ARTIFACT?!

If one was to comprehend the profound mysteries behind it, wouldn’t one soar to the heavens?

In this strange new world she was in, she wouldn’t need to fear anyone!

Ye Qing Luo raised her head and asked in a wavering tone. “I’m just a waste, unable to even cultivate…How can I be the owner of the Azure Dew Bracelet?”

“There’s me! As long as I’m around, even if you are dead, I can bring you back to life. I will train you to be a worthy owner of the Azure Dew Bracelet!” The old man proudly raised his head.

He paused and looked at her as he revealed a meaningful smile. “If you have no ability, the Azure Dew Bracelet would not choose you nor accept your blood.”

“Only the chosen one, an extraordinary person would gain the Azure Dew Bracelet’s recognition.”

Listening to his words of affirmation, Ye Qing Luo felt as if something had been awakened from within and her blood boiled with fervour.

Her heart which had been calm over the years was now a raging whirlpool with turbid waves.

Her adventurer’s heart had been lit up!

Her lips curled up and a smile blossomed on her face as she looked at him with determination. “Great! I accept the Azure Dew Bracelet! From now on, I, Ye Qing Luo is the owner of the Azure Dew Bracelet!”

When her sonorous and powerful voice resounded, she felt that there was a warm stream that circulated from her Profound Jade Heart and she could feel it spread throughout her body and it was being circulated very quickly.

Next, a blinding white light engulfed her and forced her to close her eyes.

When she reopened her eyes, she had returned and she was back in the room, still seated in front of the bronze mirror.

Ye Qing Luo quickly lifted her hands and looked at her wrist.

When she saw the cherry blossom mark on her wrist, her heart skipped a beat. All that had happened was not a dream….

She had truly became the owner of the Azure Dew Bracelet!

“Hahahaha… this era belongs to me! Those who had hurt me, insulted me, tried to kill me…hah… it’s payback time!”

Ye Qing Luo smiled coldly as she took one last look at her wrist and flourished her long red sleeve. She stood up and left the inn.

Her main priority was now to return home, lest the two sisters try to usurp her position using this as an opportunity.

On the way home, she sorted out the various information in her mind and tried to gain a better understanding of her current predicament.

Nirvana Realm, was a world that cultivated profound energy and it was a domineering world whereby the strong were respected.

Nirvana Realm was split into four main continents, mainly the North, South East and West.

Each continent had a main sect that ruled.

Rumours were that the four great sects were emissaries of the Gods and they were to maintain peace and stability of this realm.

Rumours also had it that these four great sects were stationed here to specially guard the tombs of the gods.

And she was now, the ruler of one of these great sects, the one that ruled the western continent – the Three Springs Sect.

However, with such an prominent background and identity, she possessed a Profound Heart Jade that was the envy of all and yet she could not cultivate. She was a waste in the eyes of all.

No wonder those ‘sisters’ of hers treated her so and wished her dead.