Us against the world

Yuzu's pov

What am I gonna do about the Bruises, what do I tell her im freaking the fuck out.
"So do you wanna finish what we started" mei whispered seductively with a smirk.
"WHAT why would you even say that at a time like this" I yelled while looking for cover up.
She didn't say anything after that she just got out of the tub took off the strap on put it in my drawer got a towel then left.
I kinda feel bad but how could she be thinking about fucking me at a time like this. I finally finished putting the cover up on and it kinda looked good I could still see some of the Bruising, but it wasn't that noticeable.

Mei's pov

I can understand why Yuzu got upset what the fuck is wrong with me fucking is the least of our worries at the moment. We have to find out how to tell mom or if were even telling her.
*Yuzu storms through the door*
She drops her towel to reveal her sexy body then turns away from me and opens the closet to get her pj's.
"Dinner" mom yells from the kitchen.
"We'll be out in a minute" we yell back in unison.
"I love you so much" she says with her beautiful smile.
She just got finished putting on her pj's as mom opened the door.
"Lets go girls dinner is getting cold oh and from now on keep this door open" she said looking around the room.
"Why this is our room and we need privacy" yuzu screamed at her.
"Well untill you pay the bills you have to abide by my rules, and if you don't like it then live somewhere else cause I dont put up with your shit" she said walking away from the door.
"Fine then we will" yuzu screamed back.
"Mei pack your stuff and lets get the hell out of this shit hole" she said angrily.
"Where are we gonna go" I said puzzled.
"I don't know but I guess from now on it will be us two together against the world" she said nervously with a hint of anger.

Mom's pov

Im not in the mood to put up with her shit it will be good for her to go see what the world is really like. Before they know it they'll be crawling back to me and be sucking my ass. I still wanna know what was going on in the bathroom thats why I wanted the door open to observe them. Wait wtf fuck am I accomplishing by this im so fucking stupid.

Authors note.........

Where are mei and Yuzu gonna go now?
Are they gonna come back home?
Find out in the next chapter.
On that note peace out my anime fam.

I'll try to update everyday but no promises.

Sorry that ive been slow at updating but I am a babysitter school is coming up and I was helping family move. For goodness sakes author's have lifes to but I truly an sorry.