Big Bro Tony/Requested

Requested by tallgirl2003

Warnings: Cursing,

Platonic!Tony Stark

———

Tony made sure not to wake anyone tonight as he snuck back into the tower. He tried to be as sneaky as possible while entering.

He was also near his room when he saw you on the counter. He raised a brow and quietly walked towards you.

"Y/N?" Tony asked, making you look up. Your red eyes met his and you gave him a small smile.

"Hey Tony." You said softly. Tony walked over to you. He sat on a chair next to you.

"Are you ok?" He asked with concern. You chuckle lightly. Tony was always like a big brother to you. He helped you through many things and helped you become an Avenger.

"No." You state bluntly.

You took another large swig of alcohol, the bottle clutched in your right hand. You tried to drink your pain away.

"Why?" He asked. You felt tears start to flow down your cheeks.

"He's gone, Tony." You said and Tony gave you a confused look.

"Who?" He asked kindly.

"My brother." You said and Tony nodded understandingly.

Tony knew you were really over protective of your little brother, Jaymes. (Change the name if you want to!)

"What happened?" Tony asked skeptically. You wiped away your tears with your sleeve.

You tried to ignore your mixed emotions with the burning taste of alcohol. You couldn't believe he was gone.

"He got taken by Hydra. Th-They killed him Tony." You mumbled and cried softly. Tony couldn't believe it.

Hydra would do that to a little boy.

Your brother was only 10 years old. (You can change the age, of you want!)

Tony grew agitated that Hydra would do anything to hurt you. He engulfed you into a warm embrace.

You buried your head into Tony's shirt and cried harder. Tony kissed the top of your head. He held you tightly against him, making sure you knew he was here for you.

"It's ok Y/N. I'll take care of you. He's in a better place now." Tony said trying to comfort you.

You looked up at him and gave him a small smile of gratitude.

"Thanks Tony." You said and wiped away your tears. Tony nodded in response and kissed your forehead.

"Sweet dreams, Y/N." He said sending you off to sleep. You kissed his cheek and headed to bed.

Tony smiled to himself as you walked off. He walked over to Bucky's room and knocked on his door.

A tired looking Bucky opened the door. He glared at Tony.

"Do you know what time it is?!" He asked through clenched teeth. Tony rolled his eyes and ignored his question.

"Is Rogers in there with you?" Tony asked trying to peek inside the room. Bucky closed the door a bit so Tony couldn't see inside.

"Why?" Bucky asked, narrowing his eyes at Tony.

"For fucks sake Barnes, We all know." Tony said crossing his arms, irritated.

Steve finally appeared and popped his beautiful head into the doorway.

"Hey Tony." He said and wiped his eyes sleepily.

"What do you need?" He asked.

"Well, I found Y/N crying in the kitchen." Tony explained and Bucky's face showed concern immediately.

"What happened?" Steve asked.

"Jaymes died." Tony said and Steve's eyes widen.

"Oh my god." Bucky said.

"Who?" Bucky asked a bit taken back that such an innocent kid was killed.

"Hydra." Tony growled and Bucky grunted.

"Well then," Steve said picking up his shield. Bucky cocked his gun and slipped a few knifes into his sweatpants pockets.

"Hydra's gonna get an ass whooping of a lifetime." Steve said grinning.

"lAnGuAgE."